SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA - Beltman Shrunken American Bison Gun Belt
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA - Beltman Shrunken American Bison Gun Belt Login/Join 
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
Nice karma, please put me in the drawing.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Awesome please include me - thanks.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thanks!!!

Posts: 83 | Location: New Albany,Indiana on the river | Registered: November 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love to have one, they look awesome. Im in.

Posts: 60 | Location: East TN | Registered: May 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Please add me,

Thank you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Please count me in.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 813 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of }BuLL
posted Hide Post
Nice belts! Thank you for the karma.

Posts: 131 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. I'd love to add a 3rd beltman belt.

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Beautiful belts! I've got a couple others from you already, but I'd happily increase the herd with one of those! Count me in!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The_Beltman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the entries so far, and special thanks to all the kind comments about the quality and craftsmanship of our belts! We plan to let the Karmanator pick a winner around 5:00pm CST today, so anybody else that wants a chance better speak soon or forever hold your peace. LAST CALL!

Posts: 19 | Location: Heart of Dixie | Registered: January 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
In just before the cut off.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing a thing or two
about a thing or two
Picture of hray
posted Hide Post
Nice Karma count me in please. Thanks Hray

P226 NSWG
P220 W. German
P239 SAS gen2
P6 1980 W. German
P228 Nickel
P365XL
M400 SRP

Posts: 1137 | Location: South Miami Dade | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Thank you

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in and thanks.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1362 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The_Beltman
posted Hide Post
And the winner is....

Redhookbklyn

Congratulations Redhookbklyn! I'll send you a PM to get your size and option preferences, so that we can get started on your belt. EDIT: okay just realized there isn't a PM function here, so I'll send an email.

And thanks to everyone else that entered and to those that commented so kindly about Beltman belts. Rachel and I have worked extremely hard to uphold the legacy of quality that Jim created (and to improve quality wherever possible) and the support we've received since taking over the reins almost three years ago has been incredible. Thanks for your support!

David Giles
Beltman

Posts: 19 | Location: Heart of Dixie | Registered: January 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Thank you, David, for the very generous Karma.

I received your email and will respond this evening.

Once again, I thank you.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
congratulations to Red !

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Thank you, bendable.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmtgsx
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winner! Thank you once again Beltman, for the generous karma.

Redeemed!

Posts: 314 | Location: Broken Arrow, OK | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Received the Shrunken American Bison Beltman belt as promised and finally had an opportunity to use it this past week.

The belt is superbly crafted from excellent quality materials and fits perfectly. I am certain it will last a lifetime.

All of the accolades in previous posts are well deserved.

David, once again I thank you for the excellent Karma.

May you and yours have a joyous holiday season and a healthy and Happy New Year!