SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA - Beltman Shrunken American Bison Gun Belt
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA - Beltman Shrunken American Bison Gun Belt Login/Join 
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Who wouldn't want one of your belts? Smile I'm in.

Thanks.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma. I'm in!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
What a great KARMA, please include me.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, thanks!

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Good luck to everyone

God, Guns, and Guts made this country....let's keep all three

Posts: 495 | Location: TX | Registered: March 09, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I'm in please, and thank you.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1679 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous karma

Posts: 1960 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I have three others now that I'll never wear out but this one is a little different.

Posts: 9493 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance to join please. Thanks!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma. I have several of your products now and they are terrific.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1449 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Very generous. Thanks!

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I think that the top belt is beautiful.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 17880 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 177 | Registered: May 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for a chance at your most gracious karma.

Thank you!

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Very nice please count me in, thanks!

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Looks great, please count me in!

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
Very very gracious karma, thanks for the opportunity.

James in Denver

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
thanks for the chance. please count me in !!

Dying Embers 44 - antique brass roller :-)

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post