SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cleaning the cobra pit
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cleaning the cobra pit Login/Join 
posted
I don't know if Mike Rowe would touch this job! Eek

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Oh hell no!

Not even if there was a million dollars waiting for me.

No No No No No..

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no amount of money could be offered for me to even climb in there for a few seconds, let alone grabbing them like that and flinging them around. It's going to take an hour or two for my heart rate to get back down just from watching that nut.

Insanity.

Posts: 169 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
On what planet would that seem like a good idea Eek

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Ah - ya just gotta show 'em who's boss

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Always lurkin'
Picture of Gregbug
posted Hide Post
Oh I'd clean it alright....WITH FIRE!

Posts: 381 | Location: Body in Colorado, Heart in Wyoming | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gregbug:
Oh I'd clean it alright....WITH FIRE!
No problem. I'll even guarantee than all bacteria is eradicated at the same time. Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
Why don't they strike? Even the ones that are drawn up with their hoods expanded? Strange

Posts: 540 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He made it look easy. Like he was sorting ropes.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Pranking the new guy, New Delhi style. . .

Hey, Rajesh, we need you to go in and clean out the cobra pit. Just grab and fling them. We do it all the time.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cmon guys, don't you know you're in the twilight zone. It's not real.
Hell no, I won't go.

GOD/Israel, family, 2nd amendment rights: in that order.
Tennessee -ELOHIM IS MY GOD!

Posts: 807 | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
That's what they make pressure washers for.....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, I'm guessing they don't have OSHA. I wonder what the life expectancy is for pit cleaners in this country?

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is one man who clearly just doesn't give a shit. He's like a human honey badger

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
That cavalier attitude will bite him in the butt some day...

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
No thanks

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ss9961:
Why don't they strike? Even the ones that are drawn up with their hoods expanded? Strange

Did you see the ones belly up behind him? Those are the ones that struck and he beat them to death in front of the others to show them what would happen if they tried to strike. Razz

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of porterdog
posted Hide Post
Never in flip flops. Sheesh.

Is your government serving you?

Posts: 1271 | Location: Detroit (Rock City!) | Registered: September 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Makes the thought of getting a bikini trim by a blind man with a straight razor seem like an acceptable alternative.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
a) dude has the best job security in the world
b) I would need riki tiki tavi and a bunch of his brothers to even contemplate going in there.

Was he hissing at them?

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post