SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I am an Article IV Free Inhabitant Meat Popsicle...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am an Article IV Free Inhabitant Meat Popsicle... Login/Join 
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the window glass explanation. Tinting film didn’t occur to me.
And now back to our regularly scheduled program. Smile

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
What a dumb shit!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Sovereign Rocket Surgeon.

Stuff like this dickhead makes me wonder why cops don’t buy the cheapest spring loaded center punch they can find and put in their car.
They make VERY short work of auto glass. I know cops already have to carry a ton of stuff *on* them but telling your backup to bring his out of the car would save a lot of time and frustration.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Wow, call for back up brought him an army... And a couple of those guys were pretty intimidating looking. They handled it perfectly and professionally.

Does the numb nuts actually prefer the outcome he experienced over what would have likely been just a warning and on his way in a couple minuets?

Not my proudest moment but... I was day hiking once in the Smoky Mountains and I locked my keys in my 2000 Grand Prix. No phone service, 10 miles from anywhere, getting dark.

I found the sharpest cornered rock from a creek I could, it was about the size of a football. I almost exhausted myself trying to bust out a window with it! I hit it in the middle, in the corners, the edges... I knew it wouldn't be easy but I was amazed at how hard it was to bust out.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4117 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The word "stupid" in the dictionary has this brain surgeon's photo right next to it. What is the cost of a ticket for not wearing a seat belt, 25-50 bucks? He takes "escalation" to a whole new level.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Well that escalated slowly. This guy can’t get out of his own way. Whatever website or lawyer told him to use that approach with that stupid monologue he kept using is very misinformed....I hope he didn’t procreate...

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
When the police pulled him from the vehicle they unnecessarily expose him to gravity and strong and weak nuclear forces.

This resulted in the cosmic disalignment of his fundamental Charmin, Dharmin, Gharmin, Llamamin, and Shakrakhan. He'll never be the same.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
It ALWAYS works out so well for these people. It's no wonder they keep trying it. Seems like they always get away with just a warning when they pull this crap :-)

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Ah, he made the mistake of creating creating joinder.

Rookie mistake.

The way these guys talk, I cannot tell if you used the word "creating" twice on accident, or on purpose.
The sovereign citizen is often nervous, and often repeat repeat themselves in order to be heard.

Am I being detained?

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't understand the drivers mind set at all,

what thought process was going through his head?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
what thought process was going through his head?

Short answer: Little to none.

Slightly longer answer: Due to an especially fun combination of wishful thinking, mental illness, low intellectual functioning, and hearsay, these idiots believe they have stumbled across a series of hidden legal loopholes and secret magic words that nullify the authority of the government and law enforcement, and that if they repeat these secret magic words exactly right in the right circumstances, they can do whatever they want with no rules or consequences.

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
I would love to see more videos of these idiots in court. I found one where the judge in Kentucky basically says: "I'll prove I have jurisdiction over you - bailiff look her up."

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
I don't get it.

Why fuck with the police?

What possible upside is there?

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, yes, that's the pop culture reference I used

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
The first time I experienced a 'sovereign' was in Apache Junction, AZ in the 1980s. There were dozens living there and all of them would fight an arrest. He went directly before a no nonsense woman JP who sentenced him to 30 days for contempt of her (and me).

They don't make 'em like Judge Flo Kiser anymore.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
I am so grateful for these sovereign citizen folks. Whenever I have an unusually long time working on a grumpy, they provide the entertainment. A good SC video will always cheer me up.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8200 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This whole sovereign citizen thing is so absurd, I sometimes wonder (hope?) it was created as a joke by someone hoping for entertaining YouTube content. That anyone could both believe that nonsense and have the income generating ability to buy a car boggles the mind.

Posts: 987 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
The officer showed an amazing amount of restraint, especially for that amount of time. I would really be tempted to run a hose from his exhaust to the partially opened window while he thumbed through his BS speech. It would save time and money, and hope he didn’t reproduce.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He wants to "withdraw from commerce"

I can't determine if commerce is what he calls his mom's basement, or his pet goat, or what, but he wants to pull out of it, dammit!!

And don't you lie to me! I want to speak to your boss's boss's boss!!

Did I mention that I don't have a driver's license?

Your words are useless. You've lost my respect!

WHAT IS YOUR BOSS'S NAME??

Umm...Myra?

Big Grin

Painfully stupid. Word salad for the mentally ill.

And, of course, the call ends the way you might expect.

The comments on the youtube page are a hoot.

And, oh, if you didn't already guess it, this is Calfornia. Glendale to be exact.

**edit**

Oh, shit, this guy has an entire youtube channel full of crazy.

Virgo Triad is a liar!!

OK then

Two words, man : Lithium

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaveL:
This whole sovereign citizen thing is so absurd, I sometimes wonder (hope?) it was created as a joke by someone hoping for entertaining YouTube content. That anyone could both believe that nonsense and have the income generating ability to buy a car boggles the mind.

Boggles the mind is right. In the words of my son: WTF?

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post