SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I am an Article IV Free Inhabitant Meat Popsicle...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am an Article IV Free Inhabitant Meat Popsicle... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It seems to be a combination of stupid, hate-all authority, and plain old crazy, in various proportions.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It seems to be a combination of stupid, hate-all authority, and plain old crazy, in various proportions.

Best explanation I've ever run across: your "Word salad for the mentally ill."

These loons seem to violate the Billy Graham Rule.

At a meeting of Pastors Graham was asked, "How many points should a good sermon have?"

Graham replied, "At least one."

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
15 seconds into the second video it was clear this guy needs a 24 hr psych hold.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
that was quite entertaining

Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
If you're googling shit during an argument with a professional and reading verbatim what the internet says without a firm understanding of the subtleties of what you're arguing, you've gotta accept that your odds of winning are like 0.0034%.

I always get a laugh out of these vids. These sovereign citizen websites need a user review section on them before people trust their traffic stop to them.

lol I can see it now, "If I could give this site less than one star I would!!!!!!! I said everything written here verbatim and it didn't do anything! My insurance company didn't cover my broken window nor my cut seatbelt, the judge laughed at me the whole time in court, and now I'm a meme on the internet! Oh and by the way, I'm posting this now that I'm finally out of the muni jail! Do not use unless you like cops' knees in your back!!!!!"

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
OMG, the guy in the videos is bat shit crazy. I can’t even comprehend how people like that function day to day.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
15 seconds into the second video it was clear this guy needs a 24 hr psych hold.

I am thinking 72 hours.
whats the worst that could happen?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Virgo Triad isn’t nearly as much fun as Kookoo McNutter.

https://www.youtube.com/channe..._7xYiUpndgsTdH7RRyYA

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I love these videos.

I enjoyed that this guy didn't even seem to know the sovereign script well enough to do it without scrolling through his phone.

I wonder if, when they are sitting in jail after all this, they wonder if the sovereign citizen legal "theories" still make as much sense to them as they did when they bought their sovereign citizen kits online.

Here's a question I'd love to ask one of them:

If this court is a sham, and all the dudes with guns are mindless thugs supporting an unconstitutional system, do you really think saying or writing some magic words is going to make the judge say; "Oops, You got us. Guess we have to let you go."?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
The image is of ADOT (Arizona Department of Transportation) MVD in Glendale, AZ.

I'm telling you the 'sovereigns' love the climate in AZ.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Between the arrest, the probable tow, and replacing the window, I wonder what this is going to end up costing this idiot.

The alternative would've been a ticket - if that. Based on the demeanor of the officer at the very beginning, my guess is that he was ready let him off with a warning.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6373 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Imagine if this nitwit thought that went well. Very smooth, exceeded expectations.

I suspect the police wondered and treated him like it was a "suicide by police" situation.

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
its most discouraging, but here in Tucson I am seeing a huge number of vehicles from Washington, Oregon and California

we're being contaminated

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Virgo Triad isn’t nearly as much fun as Kookoo McNutter.

https://www.youtube.com/channe..._7xYiUpndgsTdH7RRyYA

Virgo! The missing tooth, the bad lighting, the man bun with receding hairline........ you can't make this stuff up!

P229

Posts: 3808 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Dude is a walking valid argument for the "Red Flag" law Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Well he’ll see how sovereign his backside is in the gang showers now. Hope it was worth it skippy.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
If you're googling shit during an argument with a professional and reading verbatim what the internet says without a firm understanding of the subtleties of what you're arguing, you've gotta accept that your odds of winning are like 0.0034%

So...you're saying there's a chance...

Posts: 1721 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post