SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I am an Article IV Free Inhabitant Meat Popsicle...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am an Article IV Free Inhabitant Meat Popsicle... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
...and I am not posting this video. I am transmitting it, which is my right to do so. Do you know the law? Can I speak to your supervisor, and maybe someone who does roadside glass replacement for automobiles?

And maybe bail bondsman

I love/despise these batshit little Perry Masonettes!

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
14 minutes. They put up with and tolerated this mouthbreather for 14 minutes.
I’ll give it to them. They have the patience of a chopping block.
I would have smashed out the window at the two minute mark when this 2 digit IQ derelict refused to comply with the law.

It was a simple seatbelt ticket. What a fucksock.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I am not reading your post or watching the video, I am simply allowing information to convey to me in my free transit of the interwebs.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Ah, he made the mistake of creating creating joinder.

Rookie mistake.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
That's a lot of city resources that asshole is wasting. They should charge him an extra fine. You bet your ass you aren't going anywhere, just keep eating the pavement.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Impressed with the patience of these LEOs.

Well done, but that guy was an asshat.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’ve been lucky enough not to have encountered one of these jackholes since they seem to have multiplied out of control. With every window punch and face plant, you’d think they’d get the hint that cops are not just going to suddenly start letting them drive off.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh my.
It’s amazing to hear him recite things off his secondary phone that he believes are relevant.
Back to the old- you can give a man an education but you can’t make him think.

And yes big kudos to the officers patience.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I really wonder how people get hooked into this sovereign citizen stuff.
Are there radio or TV commercials telling the listener to "Text 'JOINDER' to 12345 for a free information kit."

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
All right: ’Splain car windows to me now.

The last time I looked, side windows in this century were made with tempered glass that disintegrated at a touch of a punch or other breaker. I was amazed to see that car’s window take multiple hits from that (Halligan?) tool before any visible damage and then it folded down as if laminated. Is that how they’re all made now, or is a Toyota the vehicle to have if you’re a Sovereign Citizen and don’t want to be dragged out of your car during a traffic stop?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rover88
posted Hide Post
Back when I sold law books, I had a group of these folks in my territory. They kept trying to "educate" me, but I honestly never understood their position. They spent a LOT of money on books. My regional manager damned near had a stroke when he heard they paid in $100 bills for a set of Am Jur! (Expensive legal encyclopedia)

Posts: 640 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: February 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
All right: ’Splain car windows to me now.

The last time I looked, side windows in this century were made with tempered glass that disintegrated at a touch of a punch or other breaker. I was amazed to see that car’s window take multiple hits from that (Halligan?) tool before any visible damage and then it folded down as if laminated. Is that how they’re all made now, or is a Toyota the vehicle to have if you’re a Sovereign Citizen and don’t want to be dragged out of your car during a traffic stop?

Safety glass is quite strong stuff, but tricky as well. I’ve seen it break with the lightest touch from a striker, and we’ve all seen vids like this one where the Samsonite gorilla would seem to have difficulty.

As to the laminate, aftermarket tinted lamination looks just like that when it caves in. I wouldn’t rule out these nut jobs laminating their windows solely to keep from getting a glass shower for what they know is coming eventually. This seems to be the case here as this particular guy sure kept his composure throughout the drag-and-cuff.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Sigfreund, most side glass is not laminated. The high end Mercedes and BMW's laminate their side glass, but it looks very different.
It appears he had a stock tint film on the window. Doesn’t add much stability. More manufacturers are changing over, and laminating side glass though.

Newer windows are much harder to break. Some if it has to do with the curvature of the glass. If the window is partially open, easy to break. Rolled up and sealed shut, they are more difficult than a 67 Dodge Dart with flat glass.

A small piece of a broken spark plug (the white ceramic) tossed at the window, will spiderweb the thing in a flash.

I also think the fireman was being nice, and not trying to injure the dummy with flying glass, or a halligan that went too far through the opening.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Another one bites the dust pavement. Smile

Who gains from this? Is there someone making money befuddling these dolts?

From a pragmatic standpoint, what could the leaders of those people offer up as evidence to prospective new 'sovereigns' to suggest that approach has ever yielded results?

Or is that movement like the Nigerian email scams, where the appeal is made so illogical that only those completely without logic engage? That is, maybe the deal is to attract the clueless so as to make the scam easier to pull off.

Hats off to the polite, patient LEOs.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Ah, he made the mistake of creating creating joinder.

Rookie mistake.

The way these guys talk, I cannot tell if you used the word "creating" twice on accident, or on purpose.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Okay, after rewatching the video, yes, he had security film or a thick tint like Huper Optik. That was not factory tint. I was incorrect in saying it was factory tint.

One thing to point out, there is a big difference between tint, security film and a laminated side window.

Tint will sort of hold the glass when it shatters.
Security film will do what you see there, or if it’s very good film, it’ll do a lot more than that.
Laminated glass is exactly like your windshield. It is a piece of plastic laminated between two sheets of glass. This is not an aftermarket option. It is really nice to have though. I had a Mercedes with it, and it was incredibly quiet inside.

quote:
The “lol” thread

posted Hide Post
That was first and mostly likely the last time he will do that

Posts: 1176 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Play stupid games.......

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I saw at least 5 cop cars and 1 fire vehicle. That's a lot of resources to waste on one idiot.

How many requests and warnings is an officer required to give before taking more effective action? I lost count. I think two should be sufficient.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Once the EMS/Fire Dept guys rolled up I was so hoping that they'd get out that giant spreader tool, jab it in the door crack and pop that door open like a crab.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
--Adam Savage, MythBusters

Posts: 1745 | Location: Red Wing, MN | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post