SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thermoworks Sale...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thermoworks Sale... Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
ThermaPen and other items on sale, IR models on sale up to 50% off >>>TODAY ONLY<<<

https://www.thermoworks.com/

As always, great service - less than an hour from order to notice of shipping with Tracking info.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10924 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
Damn it. I was able to resist the Cyber Monday deals for stuff I don't need...but I do have a use for an IR temp gun.

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kx90:
Damn it. I was able to resist the Cyber Monday deals for stuff I don't need...but I do have a use for an IR temp gun.

That’s what I ordered, $34.50 with 50% off

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10924 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
I ended up getting the IRT-2, it was only 20% off

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Hahaha SF! Not going to get me this time! I already own a MK IV, a Smoke, and different brand temp gun.

One time you won't part me with my money!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20803 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up a Big Loud Timer for my mother, who's become hard of hearing, a handful of those zipper thermometers for stocking stuffers and Food Lab cookbook for a gift. Best cookbook to come out in the last 10-15 years. The free magnet with meat temperature readings is pretty nice also.

Posts: 14630 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hahaha SF! Not going to get me this time! I already own a MK IV, a Smoke, and different brand temp gun.

One time you won't part me with my money!

Skins, you have no friends? No relatives who love cooking?
All of our relatives and close friends now have a Thermopen or at least a Thermopop.

Also, do you have the Mark IV Thermopen? Way superior to the original.
We don't have the Smoke but have the Chef Alarm, which is wired. Use it regularly for baking bread or anything else in the oven; when the preset alarm goes off I then double-check with the Thermopen.

Posts: 18042 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post