SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FedEx - How is it possible that you exceeded my expectations,
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FedEx - How is it possible that you exceeded my expectations, Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
...not just once, but twice in a row.
Shipped guns Thursday, 2nd day air, for Saturday delivery. Both times, they were delivered next day (Friday).
Two big thumbs up. Cool

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too think it's a good idea to speak up when someone/something gets it right, not just when we have a gripe. Sadly, these occasions can be noteworthy!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
It's a trap!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Make sure you pack your stuff extra carefully with lots of padding. Stuff that comes from FedEx Ground looks like it was thrown into a gorilla pit and beat on with baseball bats by the time it gets to the post office for final delivery.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I suppose that partially makes up for my non-gun UPS deliveries that were two days late and expensive to boot.

Posts: 990 | Location: Windermere, Florida | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
They leave packages in the driveway at times here. One of the worst between USPS and UPS.

Your lucky rabbits foot paid off. Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I deal with UPS, FedEx, and the USPS daily. I have found that getting to know your carrier helps a lot. They let me know the angles when things do not go well. I get overnight FedEX mail several times per week and it is NEVER damaged or wet.

My cousin works for UPS in Chicago and sent me two large framed photographs that arrived without any damage. It did take me about ten minutes to remove all of the packing material.

It is important to note when things go well. I know I like compliments form others.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
I ordered parts yesterday (Friday)that were supposed to be delivered Tuesday. Received them Saturday, 1 day later. I'm impressed.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4014 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post