SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What will your "Famous last words" be?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What will your "Famous last words" be? Login/Join 
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
About fucking time.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask your forgiveness...

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6038 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
I sat watching my wife's 92 year old grandmother go from totally lucid, talking to 5 people in her hospital room, introducing people to eachother and how she knew each one to dead in 3 hours. She finally asked everyone to leave, the pastor stayed behind the group and she told him she was ready. PRayers, blessings all that stuff, then he left after about 30 minutes more.

Nurse came in and she looked at the nurse and said, "I'm ready, how long is this going to take?" Nurse fumbled and bumbled and said get some rest etc and 45 minutes later she passed without another word.

Damnedest thing I ever saw.

Also saw her daughter, my mother in law pass away about 2 years earlier, I asked her point blank if she felt she was going to die this had been quite unexpected despite a many long years cancer battle, she said "yes,I'm ready."

So in short if a person named Ramers says it's time, it's time.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AUTiger89:
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask your forgiveness...

I really hope to make that my last conscious thought.

But just for comedy effect, I want my last famous words to be:
"So long, Suckahs!"

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Man, Chris Farley's last words were so sad. "Please don't leave me."

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6038 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
“Cover me.”

I'd love to think those would be my last words, but in reality mine will probably be something like: "Adding those reeses cups to this sundae really takes it to another leve..."

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
Putting a five hour energy in my red bull really perks me up....

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
Steve Jobs: "Wow. Oh wow!"

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post