SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    College football player Bodyslams Officer caught on Video
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

College football player Bodyslams Officer caught on Video Login/Join 
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Don’t really think he actually body slammed him but, he surely has no respect for LEO. Sure would like to see the pics of him after he fell down those stairs.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Damn! Mad

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
100% I would have shot him.

I can see the headlines now (resulting from "another unarmed black man shot!"). Frown

Sure appreciate your support, but fortunately the officers were able to successfully avoid that. Perhaps if the female officer had actually been capable of responding to the threat and backing up her partner, this thing wouldn't have gotten so out of hand. Perhaps not. Sucked all around, but early deployment of OC ("Pepper Spray"), followed up by appropriate baton strikes could have reduced the threat of injury to officer(s). Seems like waiting too long/failure to apply appropriate force when needed, leads to hands on debacles such as this. I hate seeing cops receiving "life changing"/"early retirement" related injuries and these kinds of incidents are where those seem to originate. Frown

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so.... which pro football team will be hiring him?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lee40215
posted Hide Post
Hopefully the school will revoke his scholarship and end his college career.

Posts: 1097 | Location: Louisville, Kentucky | Registered: August 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
He should’ve ended up in the emergency room getting a lot of stitches, or a zippered black body blanket.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tazed then shot a mag full . But usually follows is p.c liberal investigations where you are trying to prove why was reasonable. Most places no longer have pr24 or a good slab of hickory. Pepper spray is an option that sometimes works . But that is also said about 9mm not a instant fix Ray gun.

Posts: 29 | Location: tn | Registered: December 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Hoodie goes up, thug felon comes out.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

Millions of people who live in cold climates find this notion crazy.

Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

Millions of people who live in cold climates find this notion crazy.

Smile

Understood. But, here, during the summer when it's 95+ degrees out, we'll see a certain demographic with the hoodie up. It is certain that the individual is not police friendly.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I believe that is the a former linebacker for Eastern Kentucky. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bpritch654:
Tazed then shot a mag full . But usually follows is p.c liberal investigations where you are trying to prove why was reasonable......

"unarmed man"
"was outnumbered"
"Gentle Giant"
"cops escalated what was just a simple traffic citation"

We've seen this movie before, many times.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
100% I would have shot him.

Of course you would have, just like the rest of us. The only real question was how many times. A few years ago in FL they shot at the perp about 63 times and when asked, the sheriff said "because thats all the ammo we had". A correct answer. And the Sgt that came running in could/should have shot him to add to the vent count.

Time for the next question, will Eastern want the idiot back? In time to graduate in 2035 when he finally gets out of the cookie jar.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Taser shot right in his ass would have escalated things quickly.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

this is not his first rodeo with law enforcement.

Nor his last. So what they've done is just shoved the problem on to corrections, where he'll be a hero with his fellow inmates. Now he's got street creds too.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm not sure how coordinated he would be, but a taser in the nuts would have made him far more active for a while.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

I was wondering how effective a taser to the taint would be. I bet pretty effective.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

I was wondering how effective a taser to the taint would be. I bet pretty effective.

"Help, I've fallen and I can't get up"

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
Originally posted by bpritch654:
Tazed then shot a mag full . But usually follows is p.c liberal investigations where you are trying to prove why was reasonable......

"unarmed man"
"was outnumbered"
"Gentle Giant"
"cops escalated what was just a simple traffic citation"

We've seen this movie before, many times.

He clearly had his hands up. Unfortunately, they were full of cop.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Hands up! Don't shoot! (Or else I might drop this officer.)

Posts: 32423 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post