SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Did someone Vote For You at a Previous Address ? Please help provide links to your state.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did someone Vote For You at a Previous Address ? Please help provide links to your state. Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
After watching the testimonies from Arizona today, I started to wonder if a vote was cast for me from my previous address.

I couldn’t find a voter search lookup for Washington State, can someone please provide a link.

For others reading this thread, can you provide a link to your state voter lookup.

In North Carolina, you can see if your vote was recorded from the following link.

North Carolina, Voter Search

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
OK, I found Washington State.

Washington State Voter Look-up.

It showed that I was not registered, which is good.

Please add links for other states for those that may be interested as well.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Louisiana. All's well, I'm a neaux-sheaux.

http://voterportal.sos.la.gov

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1551 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:
All states voting links

https://www.vote.org/ballot-tracker-tools/
Wow!
Thanks Greymann.

No way to determine who you voted for, but at least you can see your ballot status.
More importantly you can see if a vote was cast for you from a previous state of residence.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
It looks like Illinois, Mississippi, Missouri, Texas and Wyoming do not have online ballot tracking.

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
I posted these links in a different thread, but as there is now a specific ballot tracking thread I'll post them here as well.

Colorado has had a ballot tracking site for years, but created a new one this year, with both sites operational.

The older site, which provides slightly more voter registration info as well as ballot tracking:

https://www.sos.state.co.us/vo...r/findVoterReg.xhtml

The new ballot tracking site, which provides only ballot tracking:

https://colorado.ballottrax.net/voter/

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post