SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Democrats try get Montana REP voters to vote Libertarian // NYT calls it for Tester
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Democrats try get Montana REP voters to vote Libertarian // NYT calls it for Tester Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
That's good news sdy.

Last I heard Tester was up by about 4 points.

We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Posts: 20066 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

A Change Research poll released late Sunday evening shows Rosendale, at 49 percent, leading Tester’s 46 percent

Change Research is a Democrat polling firm, so for its final poll of Montana to have Rosendale defeating Tester is a major deal

It seems like a lot of polls have suddenly closed up or the republican has taken the lead in the last week. Rush explained why. Because they have been purposefully full of shit the whole time, and these pollsters have always known what the real number are. They only now show the reality at the 11th hour so that after the election they can somehow redeem their reputations, even though they've been calling for a fantasy blue wave for months. The previous polls were meant to shape opinion, not reflect those opinions.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30400 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Tester is now down 2 or 3.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
The voters here are so ingrained with "Out of Stater" phobia. They would rather get butt *ucked for 6 more years than elect a candidate from out of State.

Plus Tester is such a professional bullshitter. Not looking good.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
This is a double post. I am posting about the election in the "Midterm Elections ...." thread.

But to tie this thread off, if the votes so far to Breckenridge had gone to Rosendale, we would be ahead of Tester.

I really hope we don't lose because of the third party candidate when the DEMs pulled their dirty trick to syphon off REP votes.

Posts: 19558 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
48.9/48.2 with 51% in.

We'll see, but if the fucking libertarians steal another one from us I won't be happy.

Posts: 20066 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
That is not limited to Montana. Joe Manchin (WV) and Clair McCaskill (MO) quickly come to mind. All of a sudden Claire is now claiming she's FOR border security! Who knew...

I cannot understand how so many voters are so easily fooled. A vote for Dem is a vote for Chuck Shumer!!!

Well it looks like Ole' Clair can go get a job with the Border Patrol, since she's out of a job as a U.S. Senator. Wink

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
As of 3:32 AM:

Montana
Rosendale 49.2%
Tester 47.9%

with 80% of the vote counted.

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Way to go Montana, we outside sure want y’all to pull this out!
We need Senators to know there is a price for working against DJT!!

Don’t let an LBJ, or Minn. Stuart Smalley extra box of ballets be pulled from the trunks of Democrat’s cars on yall!!!

Watch the Democrats they have a history!

Posts: 3498 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Rosendale still ahead but it is tight as of 6:45 am

48.9% / 48.2% with 82% of the votes counted.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6311 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Montana w 84% in

Rosendale 200,307
Tester 197,652
Breckenridge 11,803

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Totals in Missouri Senate race:
Office/Candidate Name Party Votes % of Votes
U.S. Senator 3256 of 3256 Precincts Reported
Josh Hawley Republican 1,245,732 51.425%
Claire McCaskill Democratic 1,101,377 45.466%
Japheth Campbell Libertarian 27,413 1.132%
Jo Crain Green 13,165 0.543%
Craig O'Dear Independent 33,142 1.368%
WRITE-INS: Write-in 1,596 0.066%

Craig O'Dear was the Independent candidate I was receiving the illegal mailers on.... trying to push conservatives into voting for the "true conservative" rather than for Josh Hawley.
This was not paid for directly by the Claire McCaskill campaign, but by some PAC supporting Claire McCaskill. They DID NOT identify who paid for it on the mailing.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24050 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Stupid 3rd party candidates. Wasted votes.

At least we have some HOPE. It's not done yet.

And Williams was defeated!

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m from Great Falls, MT and I can’t believe how many libs live there now. I don’t remember it being this bad back before I moved away in the early 90’s. Granted I was still in high school at the time and wasn’t too politically involved but I do remember everyone I knew were all conservatives and the overall beliefs publicly I can remember supported conservatism.

Posts: 684 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I was hoping to emigrate in a year. Is Montana holding strong?

Posts: 9954 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:

Scary that she got that many votes though, huh?

Regarding Tester, I'm just hoping they don't find a trunk load of ballots up in Browning this afternoon with just enough to push him over the top.

The Constable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:

Scary that she got that many votes though, huh?

Regarding Tester, I'm just hoping they don't find a trunk load of ballots up in Browning this afternoon with just enough to push him over the top.

Agreed on Williams! What the hell is happening here? I just don't understand how folks can go Democrat. Then again a lot of uninformed/stupid voters out there.

I'm expecting Tester to pull this out of the fire at the last second as well. He's such a professional politician and a Democrat...So who knows what dirty tricks he may have in his pocket?

Big Stack
posted Hide Post
It looks like they're still counting. Tester is slightly ahead at this moment, by about 3,000 votes.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
I live in Lake County, apparently we're last to finish counting ballots :-( Incredibly, it's seems to be leaning towards John "Fucktard" Tester.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Look at the title of this thread, and look at the numbers

Montana w 90% in

Tester (D) 211,596
Rosendale (R) 210,575
Breckenridge (L) 12,527