SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you all and January KARMA!
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you all and January KARMA! Login/Join 
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Beautiful watch! Please add me.

Thank you!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2081 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, thanks!

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4875 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year back to you and your family. Please include me in the karma.

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks!

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1894 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The air above the din
Picture of Aquilon
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot at this one, please and thank you!

Posts: 966 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Blessed 2018 to you as well, Dave. I would love a shot at this watch.

Posts: 339 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
thanks for the karma i am in

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
I just picked up a blue one a couple of weeks ago and just love it. Winner is going to be very pleased.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
you can never go wrong with a new watch. Because its a watch

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bought a 239 magazine for $10, got banned for free.
posted Hide Post
Dave-count me in. You are the real winner! Thanks.

Posts: 279 | Location: West TN | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fizteach
posted Hide Post
I’d like a chance. Thanks!!!

Get over it!!

Posts: 669 | Location: Campbell, TX | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
That's a beauty. Please add me and thanks for the generous chance.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are lucky you found us Dave! My wife loves her ring more every year!!!

Posts: 1702 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: September 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:
I just picked up a blue one a couple of weeks ago and just love it. Winner is going to be very pleased.

The blue looks great!

Posts: 1702 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: September 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could really use that, please add me to this generous karma

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
Please add me David....Thanks very much.....Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
Love it. Count me in please. Thanks as always for your generousity dave

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
Dave, my family has benefited from knowing you too. My wife still loves her watch you sold us. Thanks much for that and thanks for the chance at this karma.

Posts: 2504 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma, thank you. Please include me. Also, the best to you and your family in 2018.

Dan

Posts: 1956 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Thanks again, Dave. Happy New Year! Please include me.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post