SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you all and January KARMA!
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you all and January KARMA! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Posts: 775 | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of np149
posted Hide Post
Wow. That is very generous of you. Please enter me as well. Thank you.

Posts: 236 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gspdude
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you!

Posts: 544 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Add me please and thanks

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you. Please count me in. Thanks

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks for your generosity!

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMPinNYC
posted Hide Post
David, I'm in, please! Be home soon. Thanks!

Best regards,
Nick.

NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor

Posts: 710 | Location: Back in northern NJ/NY State Catskills | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Thanks!

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well. Thx!!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in on this most generous karma.
Thanks!

Posts: 659 | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Hi David! appreciate it. My Orsa has died and this would be a fantastic replacement. Cheers! Sigguy ( the 1st)

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks David.

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list.
Happy New Years

Posts: 1892 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Liberec
posted Hide Post
Count me in. That is very nice karma!

Posts: 578 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JasonEuc
posted Hide Post
Wow, that is a great looking watch. Please count me in, and thank you for the generous opportunity.

Posts: 1305 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tarheelbball
posted Hide Post
Please include me and Thank You on your very generous Karma.

Posts: 514 | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
That's a nice watch. I dont deserve it but count me in.
Thank you!

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3858 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Here here too

Thanks Dave

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
All in.
THANKS!

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
In, thank you David!

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post