SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you all and January KARMA!
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you all and January KARMA! Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Happy New Year to you all, wishing you all a healthy, happy and prosperous new year!

Same to you sir!

Please enter me in the karma.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! Count me in please. Thanks!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
In for a shot... Thank you.

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Sweet watch. Count me in!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Dave, you've been such a great and generous member here. Thank you for being a member.
Yes, please add me to the KARMA list for the Citizen watch. Thanks.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2407 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Your karmas are always so generous, Mr. Truong.
Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave, thank you for your generosity. Please count me in.

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave Please count me in.

Posts: 380 | Location: masshole | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous timepiece! Thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 283 | Registered: December 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
Great Karma, please allow me to enter. Smile

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
Please enter me... I need a little Karma in my life.. Birthday coming up .and just got bad news on my heart again.

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In Please Another Great Karma That watch has all I like in a wear anywhere watch

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to you Dave. I enjoy my watch purchased Christmas 2016!! Please count me in.

Posts: 1753 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma.

Posts: 6459 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Thanks,

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cheers and thanks for a chance.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HAppy New Year to you and your entire family, Dave!!!!!
Thanks for your generosity, and please enter me in your most generous KARMA. Thank you.

If you think you can, YOU WILL!!!!!

Posts: 3833 | Location: Wolverine-Land!!!! | Registered: August 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What an awesome diver. Please count me in.

-TVz

Posts: 432 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Please Count me in

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3692 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post