SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you all and January KARMA!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you all and January KARMA! Login/Join 
Picture of james_1234
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year David.

Please count me in. Thanks

Posts: 1361 | Location: Colorado | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
May you have a wonderful and blessed New Year...

Please include me in this very generous KARMA...and thank you for the chance.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice, please add me

Posts: 1142 | Location: Phila Area | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous karma. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you personally, but talked with you on the phone a couple times. You were very helpful in getting me a couple watches at amazing prices. Thank you Dave, I hope you have a great 2018!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
I don't need the watch, just wanted to say you are very generous Dave! Cool

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3774 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MO-Sig
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year sir and thanks again for a chance at another of your generous gifts.

This is what happens when you stop letting kids play dodgeball in school.

Posts: 475 | Location: Fly Over Country | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice karma. Thanks for the chance. Pete

Posts: 7436 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to the hat and thank you for the generous karma

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14179 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Thanks for another great karma, Dave! Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year! Been a pleasure meeting you as well and I look forward to our next SoCal get together. Please include me in this Karma

Posts: 250 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Don't include me, as I've already won one of your amazing watch Karma's, But I wanted to say Happy New Year, and wish on you Dave, and all of Sig Forum the best of years ahead for 2018. I love this community and all the friends I've made and will continue to make here.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 11 years Dave. Heres to many more. Please include me in this month's karma.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well.

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please add me as well.

Michael

Posts: 1099 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful watch, very generous Karma!

Please count me in for a chance!!

Thank you,

Rob

Posts: 3474 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonderful karma.
Please count me in for this one.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU Dave for all that you do. I have had your help more than a few times and everything is always first class.

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4313 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
very nice, please count me in.

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you for your generosity...

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in! Thanks!

Posts: 4983 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post