SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tomi Lahren skewers Kaepernick :)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tomi Lahren skewers Kaepernick :) Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted
Apparently the snowflakes on Twitter are not happy with her.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Well done!

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Wasn't she the one who went on The (GDC) View and badmouthed those opposed to abortion? Like calling them all a bunch of hateful bigots or some such? I used to follow Tomi on TwitFace, but stopped doing so right after that. If she were employed by GDCNN or MSGDC, she'd be right there singing the praises of Kapyerdick.

That being said, I do like the meme created.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8350 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
The lefties will just state that those soldiers are fighting for his right to take that knee.

Posts: 20087 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
The lefties will just state that those soldiers are fighting for his right to take that knee.

Those soldiers in that photo likely would have given him a face full of Garand butt plate if he took a knee during the anthem.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8350 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XinTX:
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

Those soldiers in that photo likely would have given him a face full of Garand butt plate if he took a knee during the anthem.

And rightfully so!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wasn't she the one who went on The (GDC) View and badmouthed those opposed to abortion?

Yeah her one big departure from conservative views which got her fired at the Blaze.

She's a local Rapid City girl who has always been very conservative. She'd never fit with the leftie loons on the networks you mention.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Great post, bald1.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Wasn't she the one who went on The (GDC) View and badmouthed those opposed to abortion?

Yeah her one big departure from conservative views which got her fired at the Blaze.

She's a local Rapid City girl who has always been very conservative. She'd never fit with the leftie loons on the networks you mention.

If it were not for her looks nobody would pay attention to her.

Posts: 4101 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:
quote:
quote:

Why do you say that? I usually agree with just about everything she says. She's smart in addition to being pretty.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why do you say that? I usually agree with just about everything she says. She's smart in addition to being pretty.

Let's be honest. Yeah, she has conservative views. But, do you really think for a minute that, if she weren't pretty, she would have national exposure?

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
That has to be a fake picture; with that ramp down a well placed sniper round could take this d-bag out and we all know he does not have the balls to stand up to true oppression and persecution in the world. He is fine in his comfortable safe space in the United States of America blabbering on. ka-pr-nick the cheese-dick.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:That has to be a fake picture

Uh, y'think? No kidding. It is, in fact, one of the most famous and iconic images to come from D-Day.

tac

Posts: 11316 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
That has to be a fake picture; with that ramp down a well placed sniper round could take this d-bag out and we all know he does not have the balls to stand up to true oppression and persecution in the world. He is fine in his comfortable safe space in the United States of America blabbering on. ka-pr-nick the cheese-dick.

You alright,man?

Posts: 403 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
Uh, y'think? No kidding. It is, in fact, one of the most famous and iconic images to come from D-Day.

quote:
Originally posted by DoubleAdobe:
You alright,man?

Come on guys, the fake picture comment is sarcasm. You think I am that stupid? But what isn't fake, I repeat: we all know he does not have the balls to stand up to true oppression and persecution in the world (like these men in the WW2 photo with the landing craft ramp down - but with out ka-per-dick in it).

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Sarcasm detectors are not functioning for some folks this fine morning.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enjoy Computer Living
Picture of LoungeChair
posted Hide Post
Yep, gotta be fake.
Army units were still segregated at the time. It is very unlikely CK would be given the opportunity to storm the beaches with white soldiers on D-Day.

-Loungechair

Posts: 674 | Registered: October 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
quote:
quote:

There are a lot of smart conservatives and a lot more smarter than her. Being a hot blonde got her noticed.

Posts: 4101 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:

There are a lot of smart conservatives and a lot more smarter than her. Being a hot blonde got her noticed.

Did being pretty get her noticed, yep. Is she as smart as Einstein, probably not. Is she interesting to watch and shares my views, yes. Every one of her Final Thoughts mirrors what I'm screaming at the TV when I watch the news. So her little rants hit home with me. She's patriotic, and fighting for our side. I'll keep watching.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post