SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ruger SR9C owners... Any here? Pay it forward Karma Winner: Bigboreshooter!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger SR9C owners... Any here? Pay it forward Karma Winner: Bigboreshooter! Login/Join 
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted
Hey gang,

I have 5 Ruger SR9C 17 rnd magazines that I don't need and aren't selling. So I would love for them to go to a good home as Karma.

All I ask to the winner is that you pay it forward in some way.

see them here....
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/9590035344/p/1

Please have a valid email and be in a state where they can legally be shipped.

Thanks and good luck1

I will draw tonight for mailing tomorrow if I get some entries in the karma.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P226RN,

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I had an SR9C and really liked it. I ended up giving it to my new (at the time) son-in-law as his first and only handgun. I thought it was perfect as a double-duty CCW and nightstand gun. He has become quite proficient with it and I'm sure would greatly appreciate additional mags.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a nice karma.
I don't have one but my father does.
I never really seen him as a Ruger guy (he is more died in the wool Colt 1911, Remington 870, and an M14) but he has really taken to it, and went and bought the the 22 variant.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't have that particular Ruger, but my Brother-in-law does. It's his only pistol.

If he qualifies and wins, I know he would be thrilled, as he generally only has poor luck.

Thanks.

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh Wow! This is a very generous and timely karma. I do have a SR9C and would definitely put these to good use AND find a way to pay it forward.

Thank you, John

Posts: 416 | Location: Near Dallas, TX | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice karma. My son has that model Ruger and could put those mags to good use.
Please include me and thanx.

-------------

The sadder but wiser girl for me.

Posts: 1057 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
The Karmanator hath spoken:

Folks in the Karma

The following people entered the Karma

Name ID Number
Bigboreshooter
JohnDFW
Some Shot
lbsid
mrapteam666
There were: 5 people entered in the Karma

The winner is: Bigboreshooter

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Cool! Cool My S-I-L will be very surprised!

Thanks Tara! Email replied to.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Tara. What a wonderful Karma. I would have loved to put in for the Karma but have recently move to a semi restricted state.

Congrats BBS.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5751 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post