SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Was Your Prom Song?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Was Your Prom Song? Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted
Not sure why this popped into my mind today, but my prom song was "Wonderful tonight" I graduated in 1992.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Bon Jovi - Never Say Goodbye

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
There was a song?

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
FREEBIRD!

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My prom was so long ago, that there weren't any songs written yet!!

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never attended a prom

Posts: 613 | Location: West By God VA | Registered: July 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I have no idea. I'm not sure we had a specific song for my prom. I didn't even know that was a thing.

But I can tell you my class/graduation song: "Time of Your Life" by Green Day. Yes, just like every single other graduating class at every single school across the country from the late-1990s.

(It was an epidemic, I tell you.)

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Sheesh. Age of Aquarius as best as I recall.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bob Segar - Famous Final Scene

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
.... nearly 60 years ago....What was a "prom"???

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I think we're alone now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFWhTqLSVzE

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn't know there was such a thing. My date was horrible, I was probably just as bad.

Couldn't wait to get out of high school, kept it in my rear view mirror.

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
You can't touch this.

No, I'm not kidding

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3182 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Simple Minds - Don't you (Forget about Me)

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
If it was the same as the senior class song, I'm pretty sure it was Elton John's Friends.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
Green Day - Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
At mine it was "Come Sail Away" - Styx.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moon River or Ebb Tide cannot remember.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
I graduated Class of '86, and just like in Pretty in Pink, the song was OMD's "If You Leave."

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Poems, Prayers and Promises.
John Denver 1973.
I actually got to know him quite well when I lived in Colorado.
He was a gun addict.
RIP

Posts: 363 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post