SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    John Kasich - WOW
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

John Kasich - WOW Login/Join 
Picture of dwood4
posted Hide Post
Does Romney obstruct Trumps nomination? If so, there is no clearer example of someone who claims to be a conservative. But when butthurt, will screw the people who elected him because he hates Trump.

So what do you think? Does Romney follow the other 2 yahoos who call themselves republicans and vote against the nominee?

Posts: 543 | Registered: November 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I don't think either of the female Senators have actually indicated that they would vote "No", just that they prefer to not have the vote before the Election. Sen. Romney, OTOH, might.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwood4
posted Hide Post
Romney eased my concern a bit today. But I dont trust what he will do when the real vote comes about.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwood4:
Does Romney obstruct Trumps nomination? If so, there is no clearer example of someone who claims to be a conservative. But when butthurt, will screw the people who elected him because he hates Trump.

So what do you think? Does Romney follow the other 2 yahoos who call themselves republicans and vote against the nominee?

IMO, Mitt will vote to confirm Trump's choice.
He'll vote to impeach Trump, but he'll vote for a pro life Constitutionalist to SCOTUS

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I just saw a Biden commercial featuring that taint licker, Kasich.

I couldn't click away fast enough--and I'm pissed there was no "dislike" button.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
My take is that Romney is making noises about voting against the nomination to get media attention, or maybe to extract favors from the Republican leadership. But in the end, he'll fall in line.

quote:
Originally posted by dwood4:
Romney eased my concern a bit today. But I dont trust what he will do when the real vote comes about.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
I just saw a Biden commercial featuring that taint licker, Kasich.

I couldn't click away fast enough--and I'm pissed there was no "dislike" button.

I get that Biden has some campaign staffers who think getting RINOs' endorsements is really sticking it to Trump. But people who live in the real world have to know those RINOs were always hated by real conservatives anyway. And having them finally admit the truth and endorse the Dem just energizes Trump's base more. Not that his base needs any more energizing, but no one outside of Kasich's or Cindy McCain's close family and friends give the slightest schit whom they endorse.

Posts: 3518 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
He'll vote to impeach Trump, but he'll vote for a pro life Constitutionalist to SCOTUS

Exactly, and this is why I think it'll be Amy Coney Barrett.

Posts: 7249 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^

You read my mind. It wouldn't surprise me that Graham got Romney's cooperation awhile back with Barrett as the carrot on a stick.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwood4
posted Hide Post
Yah in my opinion Trump had her chosen after interviewing her last time. She seems solid. We shall see. My hope is that none of the "republicans" screw this one up. This one is way too big.

posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:

Kasich might be the biggest (R) douche there is, followed closely by Mittens and Rand Paul.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:

Kasich might be the biggest (R) douche there is, followed closely by Mittens and Rand Paul.

He IS the biggest by far...lol

Posts: 2162 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post