SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    John Kasich - WOW
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

John Kasich - WOW Login/Join 
Picture of dwood4
posted Hide Post
Romney and McCain I fully expected it from. I guess I foolishly had more hope for Kasich because I wasnt as familiar with him. Jeb Bush flushed himself as well.

Posts: 543 | Registered: November 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I grew up reading Sigforum
Picture of owenbright
posted Hide Post
"Cunt" describes him perfectly, in the parlance of Game of Thrones.

One of many... a short highlight from 2015:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJg66eMLosk

Dumbass from the start, but now to go against the president... Roll Eyes

Posts: 1884 | Location: on the move | Registered: June 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Kasich, Romney, and McCain. Have there ever been any worse RINOs than these three a**holes?

Q

Posts: 26385 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Who was the ass-hat that took McCain's spot?? Add him to that list...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump is more of a disruption to our political system than anyone I've known of or could have imagined. It's one thing to drive the left insane but all of these pathetic, butt hurt never Trumpers is something like we've never seen before. Trump has completely wrecked their sad, corrupt world. I love it.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3534 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^
Who was the ass-hat that took McCain's spot?? Add him to that list...

Flake is pretty close, but still, the three above take the cake.

Q

Posts: 26385 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Kasich, Romney, and McCain. Have there ever been any worse RINOs than these three a**holes?

The three traitor amigos.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As I was heading back to NC from ND, I stopped in Columbus, OH to visit the old neighborhood and meet some friends for dinner.

The two individuals I ate dinner with are die hard Trump supporters and we discussed the traitors in the Republican party.

It is actually really sad and pathetic that this is transpiring. It also shows that these individuals need to be voted out and new blood voted in. Individuals that place the people, the USA and Republican issues first over themselves and their petty tantrums

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
John Katshit

What a loser.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m not surprised, I vaguely recall some pro-gun control statements from Kasich back in 2016. I don’t remember what exactly he said but it made me sit up and stare at the TV during one of the debates and ask "what the heck?"

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I've always thought John Kasich was a massive twatwaffle when he was the guest host on The O'Reilly Factor 15 years ago, and I liked Bill O'Reilly back then.

All he's doing is proving confirmation bias.

Posts: 4175 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Joe Scarborough Lite without the international cable soapbox. So far.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8346 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
This.

Many a rice bowl of power and/or money has been spilled by the election of President Trump; why do you think all these traitors are coming out of the woodwork like termites...their influence & relevance has never been more threatened at any time until now.

quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
Trump is more of a disruption to our political system than anyone I've known of or could have imagined. It's one thing to drive the left insane but all of these pathetic, butt hurt never Trumpers is something like we've never seen before. Trump has completely wrecked their sad, corrupt world. I love it.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
He was good in 1995 as a part of the Gingrich Revolution. Something changed him. He either took a hit to the head, resulting in TBI, or the Dems have something on him.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
...or the Dems have something on him.
Don't start that silly crap.

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Another idiot who'll be forgotten when the election's over. I guess his big secret is that you can run for office in Ohio as either a Republican or a Democrat, as long as it isn't quite clear which one you are.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
...or the Dems have something on him.
Don't start that silly crap.

I'm sorry.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was able to escape Ohio before his reign began, thank God.
Read his wikipedia page and you will see he has been a Democrat in disguise for years.
Kasich is a rat.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

The worst part to me is, I voted for two of those assholes, twice.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
We have a shitweasel just like him in Florida named Charlie Crist. These guys are in it to serve themselves, not to serve their constituents. They are examples of why we need term limits in the legislature.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post