SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gemini's of the forum unite !
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gemini's of the forum unite ! Login/Join 
posted
And a happy birthday to all those involved, may your special day be a happy one.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Dang, hadn't really realized my birthday was coming up until I saw your thread. I will be 46 on June 4th.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
May 21 on the cusp, thank you.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
Thank you - several June birthdays in my circle, including me!

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 781 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
This will be #71. I am very glad to be here and I am still having a good time.

Being a Gemini and left handed can be a challenge sometimes. Lol.

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1484 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Soon turning 55. I can't drive 55!

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Turn the big 60 at the end of the month, cant believe I made it this far !!!!, still feel like I'm in my 20's.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
64 on the 1st. Every once in awhile, I actually feel younger than that. Then I wake up and have to stretch to get out of bed.

USMC (Ret) 1970-1990
Recovering 1911 Addict
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 173 | Location: Manassas, VA | Registered: May 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
58 on the 17th

Posts: 3999 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks -- mine's just three weeks or so away.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Both of us thank you.

53 on the 17th.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3840 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Thanks for starting this thread!

49 on the 29th!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sweet Chuckie
posted Hide Post
As usual, you boys are running late. Pisces is where it's at. Finished up my 76th cake on 2-21. But..... congratulations to you late bloomers. Smile

Posts: 250 | Location: White Sulphur Springs, MT | Registered: December 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
May 21 on the cusp, thank you.

You and me both...
Never knew if I was Taurus or Gemini

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
72 here. Feeling great and happy.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
13th with #67

Posts: 1894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
June 01.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texas Bob C.:
June 01.

Me too. 60 this year.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
74 on the 9th. What a ride!

Posts: 15 | Location: Yuma, AZ | Registered: September 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will be 82 on the 20th---no prescription meds or problems. Still take a long walk every morning. Got good genes from my mom.

Posts: 47 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post