SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You're against global warming so you burn yourself to death
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You're against global warming so you burn yourself to death Login/Join 
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
I can’t help wondering why he really committed sewerpipe. It is inconceivable to me to do so “for a cause” as I’ve got to believe that I can do more for any cause I believe in by staying in the fight and working for that cause over time, not quitting and saying “It was for the cause.”

Then again, I am not a mentally ill libtard.

Oops, I guess saying “mentally ill libtard” is redundant.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
See, and here I thought it said he was flamingly gay

quote:
Originally posted by redleg2/9:
He was a closet Buddhist monk. Hell of a way to out yourself. Roll Eyes

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
It just warms the heart....

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
He won the "hold my beer" prize for the day. Roll Eyes

So, he was still laying there almost an hour later?

From the OP's linked story:

“It was just lying there, . . . . said Irena Ryjova, 44, a rollerblader who passed by at about 7 a.m., less than an hour after the immolation.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Extra Crispy!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Maybe he will start a trend among the libs.

Here's hoping! Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Fucking Idiot.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Infidel
posted Hide Post
I thought the idea was to reduce one's carbon footprint.

(I decided not to show the scorch mark where he died .. seemed tasteless)

I hate offended people. They come in two flavours - huffy and whiny - and it's hard to know which is worst. The huffy ones are self-important, narcissistic authoritarians in love with the sound of their own booming disapproval, while the whiny, sparrowlike ones are so annoying and sickly and ill-equipped for life on Earth you just want to smack them round the head until they stop crying and grow up.
- Charlie Brooker

Posts: 642 | Location: Sammamish, WA | Registered: May 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
His timing is horrible, should of waited for the Burning Man festival in August.

Posts: 5298 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
LGBTBBQ?

This is the funniest string of letters I've ever seen. (Does this making me laugh make me evil?) The savage wit on display here is amazing.

Light bender eye mender

Posts: 412 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the city will bring charges against his estate for not obtaining the proper "Open Flame Permit"

Wow, the irony.

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
I don't think self immolation will garner the same support as it did in South Vietnam.

Different times, different cause, differing circumstances.

However, I think the act is an excellent vehicle (so-to-say) in which to convey frustration with the status quo, if you are so inclined.

Maybe it will go viral, like the ice-bucket challenge?

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7177 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:

too bad he didnt swallow a full bag popcorn kernels first. Wink
I must be a really sick person. I keep going back to your post and laughing.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30548 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
I guess now we need to light liberals on fire to protest for stronger gun control.

I guess this is getting lit nowadays?

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder if he thought a second after the gas went to flame, "maybe this wasn't such a good idea". Roll Eyes

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
He should have waited until the next Burning Man festival.

But why wait for Burning Man when you can BE Burning man?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post