SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netflix Boycot over Obama Deal building speed, Stock Dropping

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Netflix Boycot over Obama Deal building speed, Stock Dropping Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
I am not typically fond of boycott's, but when there is enough support behind it to send a clear message to these Liberal companies, I am willing to participate.

Netflix stock is dropping as Conservatives express their displeasure with the Deal announced Monday with Barrack and Michelle Obama.

Canceling our membership this evening.
So many other options, will never miss it and will save a few bucks.

I have no interest in supporting the Obamas with our money.

Are you in with canceling Netflix ?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Netflix stock hit an all-time high today. Not sure where you are getting your information.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I probably won't be cancelling but at least check your account settings and if you are the only one that streams, the default for me was to be able to play on two devices simultaneously. I saved a couple bucks by changing it to only one.
I was unaware of this from when they probably implemented it.

Posts: 7348 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Wow!

Hook, line, and sinker.
Bit hard on Fakebook news. Frown

Took another look, and believe it was a Facebook Ad taken out by the Russians to meddle in our streaming activities.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4985 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Report This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
Netflix stock hit an all-time high today. Not sure where you are getting your information.

Agree, their stock isn't hurting. Closed up over $10 from opening today.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac