SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ben Shapiro on The Joe Rogan Experience
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ben Shapiro on The Joe Rogan Experience Login/Join 
posted
Definitely worth checking out. Great to hear him have the time to lay out his beliefs. Joe is a very go with the flow interviewer so it was great listening to him be lead down the path.

Here's the youtube link but obviously it's better as a podast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQTfyjhvfH8

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
Glad you posted about this. I listened to it yesterday and it's very good.

Here's a direct link to the audio only mp3. Right click and "save as" to download the file.

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
I started it yesterday too, finishing it now. God I wouldn't want to debate Shapiro, nobody is actually that smart

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
+1. It was a fun listen. I'm glad Shapiro is a conservative. Truly genius-level intellect.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6042 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AUTiger89:
+1. It was a fun listen. I'm glad Shapiro is a conservative. Truly genius-level intellect.

Can you think of any liberal that you could say had a "truly genius-level intellect? I can't.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
I started it yesterday too, finishing it now. God I wouldn't want to debate Shapiro, nobody is actually that smart

I watch a lot of Rogan's podcasts and you can tell when he's clearly outclassed because his disposition is much less challenging. He knew Shapiro would fold him in half with respect to just about any topic save for supplements and BJJ.

Shapiro is a fucking savage and his delivery is perfect.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9687 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I know people that don't like him because he isn't a Trump fan and my rebuttal is always "show me where he isn't correct?" Definitely smart guy.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
IMO Shapiro is the best young spokesman out there for conservatism/libertarianism. There seems to be some level of a movement to get him to run for office, specifically POTUS. Maybe movement is too strong at this point. He's mostly sounded open to the idea, though I think it was in the linked interview above he threw a bit of cold water on that idea. He's one so-called commentator I'd vote for in a heartbeat.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:

I watch a lot of Rogan's podcasts and you can tell when he's clearly outclassed because his disposition is much less challenging. He knew Shapiro would fold him in half with respect to just about any topic save for supplements and BJJ.

Shapiro is a fucking savage and his delivery is perfect.

I totally agree. I listen to a good bit of joes podcasts and he was much less confrontational. Although, I think him and Ben agree on a lot of things, so maybe there wasn't much to argue about. Ben is an intellectual giant, he was on louder with crowder Friday (maybe Thursday) and it went the same way, crowder literally said "I'm nowhere near your level with debate skills", I've never heard him say anything like that. Ben just knows too much as far as statistics go, it's impossible to beat him on facts. That's why he trashed cenk from the young Turks so badly... his signature line "facts don't care about your feelings" is so true and he brings that to every debate and interview.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post