SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Now I know how a dog feels when it is whacked with a rolled up newspaper...OR...my shopping trip to Publix...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now I know how a dog feels when it is whacked with a rolled up newspaper...OR...my shopping trip to Publix... Login/Join 
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:
So, to ask the real question. Was Susan hot?

Big Grin

Women are sneaky and much smarter than us in many instances, I think Susan's wing-woman was hooking her up.

I miss out on this type of thing all the time too, because like I said, women are smarter in things like this, and I'm dense when it comes to their ways.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Was on a ferry bound for Victoria. Woman comes up and say "Well, you were brave this morning." I expressed puzzlement as I'd never seen her before. She replied "joining the woman's arobics class this morning. It was so nice to see you there." I tried to explain she was mistaken. That I was miles away from where she thought I was, or who I was. My wife poked me, saying " Yes I've been trying to get him in touch with his feminine side."

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some great stuff in this thread

Heres my contribution from a couple weeks ago

One of my best friends, my son and I stopped to grab some dinner at a popular seafood spot the other week.

As we waited for a table to open we went up to the corner of the bar and ordered drinks.

An Older couple was to the right of me sitting with the lady closest.

Next thing Im politely shifting out of the way for the gentleman to sit down where the lady was.

He looked at me and said..."I couldn't have her sitting next to such a good looking guy".

I looked him straight in the eye and softly said, "Thank you, but no worries...I'm gay"

We both chuckled over the whole exchange...they shifted because he was left handed and she was right handed so eating and drinking was a challenge the way they had been sitting

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6218 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
One day in my college years I stopped at a friend's dorm to pick her up for a trip to the rec center. Called from the lobby to let her know I was there and waited. I was standing with one foot on a stool/ottoman type thing with my forearms resting on my knee just watching people go by outside. Next thing I know a hand comes up between my legs and gets a handful of the package. I turn around and there's a beautiful black girl I'd never seen before. I said, "Nice to meet you!" I've never seen anyone stammer faster or blush harder than she did. I was laughing my ass off but I heard her finally say she thought I was someone else as she hurried away. I couldn't work abs that day, didn't need to anymore. Big Grin

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
In college I was friends (just friends) with Heather. There was a sleazy hotel nearby, and one day I called her and when she answered I said "how about I pick you up and take you over to the hotel and make every sex fantasy you've ever had come true?"

there was silence for a moment, then her mom said "well Heather isn't here but thank you for giving an old lady the most thrilling offer she's had in years"

I was pretty speechless, and needless to say couldn't look at her mom again for a long time after that. They all had great fun with it for a long time. Every time id go over, she would say, I have to use the bathroom, can I leave the room or will you be ravishing my mom as soon as I step out?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post