SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Megan Kelly makes fire!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Megan Kelly makes fire!!! Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Anybody notice that Hillary's dog has no head? I thought it was turned around, sniffing her shoe. But the leash attaches to the other end. Where there is, apparently, another ass. A headless,two-assed dog?

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Camping in a $500k luxury camper, isn't really camping

The one they're driving is only $100k, plus it's a rental which just adds to the farce. With her money, there's no way they wouldn't have a class A diesel pusher with a tag axle.

Clearly though, she is a horrible actress and has no desire to be there.

Posts: 10827 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Camping in a $500k luxury camper, isn't really camping

The one they're driving is only $100k, plus it's a rental which just adds to the farce. With her money, there's no way they wouldn't have a class A diesel pusher with a tag axle.

Clearly though, she is a horrible actress and has no desire to be there.

Why did they drive that stupid thing up there and then pitch a tent? The whole thing was just stupid.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Why did they drive that stupid thing up there and then pitch a tent? The whole thing was just stupid.

Don't forget the wilderness survival guide they had. I agree, it was stupid. Not even the slightest bit entertaining. At least when we go on a trip, we come back with something interesting. Like the time we made a wrong turn in Cincinnati and had to go through a round about that clearly wasn't designed for all 65 feet of us as I drove the truck onto the sidewalk on the outside while the trailer was climbing the inside curb. Or the time Siri told us to make a left turn and I didn't see the yellow diamond 8' low clearance sign until after I made the turn. Our trailer at the time was 11'6" tall.

Posts: 10827 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Ms Kelly,

Camping consists of the following:
- A back pack
- A tent
- Packable food
- A compass
- Wilderness

FAIL!

All you did was relocate to a smaller mobile version of your house, and move it to the 'outdoors'. Congrats on making fire though, huge accomplishment, but you still fail.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Glamping

Hahaha I love that!

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The headline says it all:

'I made fire!' Megyn Kelly takes her kids camping, sings and plays the guitar while indulging in some PDA with her husband in glowing Today piece as rumors swirl her co-workers are fed up with her 'divalike ways'

Yes, Megyn, we are all fed up with your 'divalike ways'!

This little camping trip isn't going to take you back to the sweet little girl you may have once been.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Here's the video idea from her point of view: "I miss being in Nature. I love the outdoors. And I wanted my kids to have a wilderness experience. So, we wrote a script, got in a 35 foot RV and drove just outside NYC with a full camera crew to spend one night in the woods." Big Grin Big Grin

Kelly's problem is not low IQ. She made this ridiculous video because she is in full panic mode, her brain not working at all.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Bless her heart.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
Bless her heart.

Don't leave us hanging Fenris...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Hell, I can do better than that. I can make water without even getting up from my chair. Razz

Sorry Para, when I make water, I have to get up from my chair or my wife gets really upset. Eek

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
What a colossal crock of shit.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
as I said before, I'd hit it.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Harriman State Park is 30 miles from NYC in Rockland county. Is is in heart of the suburbs, literally five minutes from Starbucks and it's wifi. I live further away and commute daily. Bunch of pousers.....

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LtJL:
as I said before, I'd hit it.
Tell me- would you being on Moderated Status for a month get the point across to you? I want you to stop saying this inane shit. No one cares and I don't want to see that nonsense here. Figure it out.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
In a few more weeks I'll go elk hunting in the Mount Zirkel wilderness area. It's a 7 mile hike in. 40+ miles on foot in not uncommon for this trip. It will probably snow while we're there. There's still time for me to send her an invitation. Wonder if she'd be up for that! What a phony. Roll Eyes

Posts: 5734 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Anybody notice that Hillary's dog has no head? I thought it was turned around, sniffing her shoe. But the leash attaches to the other end. Where there is, apparently, another ass. A headless,two-assed dog?

Which one?

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:

That's just an average democratic voter.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post