SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Megan Kelly makes fire!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Megan Kelly makes fire!!! Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted
There are too many photos and ads to copy and paste this story, and I am reluctant to even post it, but it's a good laugh. Desperate to make Kelly likable, NBC did a feature of her and hubby taking the kids ... camping! You know, just regular family stuff like any family, not counting the producers and film crew.

At one point she crows,"I made fire!" Right. It was the only element left after that hog Brian Williams made earth, air and water.

They pitch a tent. (Even though they have parked a 35 foot RV.) Megan plays the one song on the guitar she practiced for this gig. She asks her daughter, "What are you looking for?" and the little girl says, "Bears, snakes, dragons, worms." Riiiiight. Got it in only two takes!

The video is so fake, and desperate, the whole thing, that it is funny.

The Today crew yucks it up with her, except for Al Roker who has a WTF expression throughout. The rest are all smiles and banter. They hate her guts. Big Grin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...g-Today-segment.html

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
She learned from her mentor:

Fake-assed fools, both of them.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
She learned from her mentor.

Fake-assed fools, both of them.

Yes! I had forgotten that. Both of them decided that they needed to not look like pampered elites. How to do that? Hmmmm. --Got it! We go out into the woods! Nature! We leave our retinue of ass-kissing sycophants! No secretaries! No accountants and publicists and advisers. No personal chefs!

Just like regular folks! Big Grin

The baby and the dog are the only two in the photo not full of shit. As I recall, the mom who "just happened" to run into Hillary turned out to be some Democrat lackey.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
That is the most overboard sickeningly sweet bunch of crap I have ever seen...I feel like I need to start taking insulin just from reading that...NBC is desperate, really desperate! What a bunch of fake bullshit and a pox on NBC's house for thinking the American people are so stupid Roll Eyes

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Camping in a $500k luxury camper, isn't really camping

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Glamping

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just noticed that Hillary's raccoon looks like it has mange.

Posts: 780 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mesabi:
It's probably not even her dog, her jackboots stole it from a homeless guy at the 7-11 tthe morning of the photo shoot.

Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
You can bet anything coming from TV news is propaganda to some degree or another. Remember way back when a reporter was busted rowing around in a canoe dramatically illustrating the severity of high water flooding? Two yocals walked by right behind her up to their ankles. That's when I knew we've been had and for a long time.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Today crew yucks it up with her, except for Al Roker who has a WTF expression throughout.

I watched part of this just to catch Al Rokers expression.
He did look like he was smelling sour milk.
Smile

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't that special?

She should get a "participant" ribbon.

Posts: 1345 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
I need to get out in the woods sometime soon. Sans film crew.

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Hell, I can do better than that. I can make water without even getting up from my chair. Razz

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
WILSON!!!!!!!!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
That was pretty bad. The only thing genuine about it was the kids, and they seemed to even try and fake that.

"Welcome to the woods!"

Roll Eyes Shut up, you dork.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Sigforum never fails to amuse.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Ditto.

quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:
I need to get out in the woods sometime soon. Sans film crew.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mesabi:

How can you tell from that shot? Bill must finally be laying off the interns. I mean her dog looks a bit rough but otherwise....????

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of some of the staged events for Putin, like when he "saved" a TV crew from a tiger with a tranquilizer gun. Or, horseback riding bare chested in Siberia. Hmm, maybe there is Russian meddling, after all.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4870 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post