SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Don Lemon. Every last one of these CNN people are vile
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don Lemon. Every last one of these CNN people are vile Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Don Lemon accused of assault in sexually charged encounter at New York bar
quote:
"[Lemon] put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into Plaintiff's mustache and under Plaintiff's nose," according to the lawsuit, filed Aug. 11 in Suffolk County Court, and first reported by Mediaite.
Lemon allegedly asked a crude question about Hice's sexual preference, leaving him "shocked and humiliated," according to the suit.

In the suit, Hice also said Lemon was different from the "Me Too" advocate who he often saw on TV.

"When the cameras are turned off, however, Mr. Lemon’s actions are in stark and disturbing contrast to the public persona he attempts to convey," the suit reads.
Disgusting, vile trash. He needs to be flown out over the Atlantic ocean and pushed out of the plane at about 10,000 feet. That'll give this monumental asshole plenty of time to soak in current events.

There really does need to be a reckoning day for this group of vile, arrogant trash at CNN. Most fervently do I hope to be around to witness it.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Mrs DF and I used to muse over a skit idea wherein at a singles bar everyone had a visible thought bubble containing their most embarrassing characteristic. The conversations were polluted by the reactions to these characteristics. "I have toe fungus" "Did a stint in San Quentin" "Eats his ear wax" "can't spell" "wears chainmail to bed"

I think if we could see these thought bubbles of truth above Leftists, we'd be shaocked but not surprised at what we'd read. When the truth eventually does emerge about these sanctimonious virtue signalers it is without exception hypocritical and repugnant. Truly, they do project their baseness onto others.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Do you ever get the idea that ol' Donny never thought he got the respect that he deserved? Waiting for the witnesses to come forward.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Chris Cuomo is a violent, foul-mouthed, terrorist supporter.
Don Lemon is an accused sexual assaulter.
Reza Aslan is a cannibal.
Mohammed Elshamy is a raging Jew hater.

This is CNN.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
Don squeeze my Lemon

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1083 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
Para,
The hypocrisy of these people is visible to all except themselves. Isn’t this the nature of self-deception? Your disgusted mindset is shared by all of us who have a conscience not yet seared.
Payday, someday. Patience doesn’t come easy for me.
At the end of the day, I remind myself of this truth.

“Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. (Galatians 6:7, ESV)”

________,_____________________________
*** Wanna make everything electric? Start with the border wall.

We all live for a little while and then die sooner than we planned.
Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1300 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Let's see how long it takes CNN to suspend him. #MeToo and all that...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Let's see how long it takes CNN to suspend him. #MeToo and all that...

#BelieveAllMen

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Dropping him off a plane isn’t enough punishment. Perhaps dropping him off in North Korea would better suit his ideals of a great place to live.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
So does anybody have any idea when the fire and brimstone will be visited upon the Sodom and Gomorrah network? Their descent into deceit and depravity must eventually strike bottom.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
It's important to understand that Don Lemon HAS NOT been exonerated. And that is what's important.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
^^^^^I see what you did there...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
#HimToo

I knew this guy was a creep and an asshole off camera too!

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
God, what a sick fuck. The whole crew at CNN need to have their smiles wiped off their collective faces.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:

?

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:

?

“Religion scholar Reza Aslan ate cooked human brain tissue with a group of cannibals in India during Sunday’s premiere of the new CNN show ‘Believer,’ a documentary series about spirituality around the globe.”

Link

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
Hey Don, we HAVE to believe all the accusers right?? Oh wait, that only applies to conservatives.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I'm not a man prone to violence, but if that sick fuck had done that to me he'd have been picking himself up off the floor--if he was lucky.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Oh he’s such a sweet little boy. I’m sure he never did such a thing....

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I'm not a man prone to violence, but if that sick fuck had done that to me he'd have been picking himself up off the floor--if he was lucky.

if he touched me, it would be assault,
and I would maybe call the law,

but likely I would have just broken his hand

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post