SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Don Lemon. Every last one of these CNN people are vile
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don Lemon. Every last one of these CNN people are vile Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I'm not a man prone to violence, but if that sick fuck had done that to me he'd have been picking himself up off the floor--if he was lucky.
^^^This. And quite frankly, this is the exact reason people like Lemon behave the way they do. Had he been knocked on his ass a few times growing up, he'd behave much better today as an adult.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
but likely I would have just broken his hand

There might be an argument for having done so while it was still in his shorts, "vigorously rubbing his genitals". Beyond, that is, the fact that the police photos would have been priceless.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Wait.... are we talking about THIS Don Lemon? Mr. Self Righteous?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37949 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Humans are all about projection.

The left projects their perversions and tyranny onto us and we project the natural order of autonomy and freedom onto them.

They are lower than whale shit.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Hate to say it but this will most likely come down to what the race of the accuser is. If he's white, race card will be played and he'll be portrayed as a racist Trump supporter. If he's black, then he just may be believed and some action taken on Lemon by CNN but don't count on it.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1863 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
What a vile, disgusting thing to do. Good grief.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This happened in the Hampton's, technically Sag Harbor where Lemon own's a Summer home, the tony, affluent end of Long Island; Don is originally from Louisiana, ever tried that shit in Louisiana Don?

Posts: 14630 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Not that it means anythng, but the bar where this allegedly took place closed down on 9/29/18.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20803 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ There's the corroborating witness I was asking for.

The article also says that Lemon "offered a six-figure settlement" to the guy. If, as Lemon says, none of the allegations are true, then that seems like an awful lot of money just to make some working stiff in the bar industry go away. Then again, maybe that kind of offer is the norm there?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
More details and witness corroboration.

Man says he witnessed CNN host Don Lemon's alleged assault: 'I was kind of making fun, I feel bad now'

quote:
Lemon appeared “pretty drunk” when he confronted the duo at the wee-hours watering hole.

Holy hell, a drunk Don Lemon.
What a shitshow. I can't imagine dealing with a subhuman like that.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16658 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There's video of that prancer drunk on the air, at a New Year's Eve party broadcast on CNN, 2016 to 17. Mister sloppy drunk was muttering shit about how he needs a boyfriend, as I recall. He'd better hope he never loses his precious job, because if he does, I can see this fanny bandit going downhill at the speed of light. Not a stable person. If he gets knocked off of his pins, he's never getting back up again. I hope to witness his fall.

Here's part of that video. He's a bit more sober than in the other clip I saw, so this is a bit earlier.

I suspect that he's merely a functional alcoholic. All in all, a miserable human being. No, that's not an insult. I'm saying that he seems genuinely miserable in this life, a very unhappy person at his core.

...aaaaand, make that two years in a row: New Year's Eve 2015 to 16. Functional alcoholic and an empty soul. He won't make it to old age.

Yet another of many observations of the behavior of this asshole

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
His Mafia name is Donnie "Stinkfingers" Lemon.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12765 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post