SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    kirkland vanilla Ice creme
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

kirkland vanilla Ice creme Login/Join 
posted
Does your Costco still carry it in stock?

not asking about that Humboldt brand
crap.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54638 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
I think I have seen it at ALDI,

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kirkland brand ? at Aldi?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54638 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Aldi does carry the best store bought vanilla ice cream I've tasted. They call it Specially Selected super premium and it only has 5 ingredients: Milk, sugar, egg yolks cream and vanilla extract. Around $4.00 for a 48oz carton. Also have chocolate but those 2 flavors are all they have in the super premium line and it does have the Aldi logo on it.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Costco in Poway has it (as of two weeks ago that is)

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doublesharp:
Aldi does carry the best store bought vanilla ice cream I've tasted. They call it Specially Selected super premium and it only has 5 ingredients: Milk, sugar, egg yolks cream and vanilla extract. Around $4.00 for a 48oz carton. Also have chocolate but those 2 flavors are all they have in the super premium line and it does have the Aldi logo on it.

That ice cream offers too much goodness for the money.

Posts: 7455 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Does your Costco still carry it in stock?

not asking about that Humboldt brand
crap.

You don't want an automatic, get a manual, and propane? forget it, charcoal, no lump charcoal, in a Green Egg, is the only way to grill, the best liquor deals on wine you can get at Costco they have a Kirkland Wine, and vodka and scotch etc.

I wouldn't buy a pickup unless it was a Toyota Tacomyass with 4wd and don't live in a house with an HOA, terrible place, and never, I repeat never get out of the boat.

Hope that helps! Big Grin

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Kirkland brand ? at Aldi?

They must buy surplus since I have seen different brands of ice cream and also other Kirtland products from time to time.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post