SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Post office wouldn't let me pick up my package early, and just ranting...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post office wouldn't let me pick up my package early, and just ranting... Login/Join 
Picture of Jman78
posted
Ordered a CAA Roni brace model for my glock 19.

Came from Israel to FL in 10 days, not bad for USPS. Got notified it was at my local post office this morning.

So, i figure i will save them the opportunity to misdeliverer the package as they usually do, and save myself hunting all over the neighborhood for my package.

So i pop in to the post office present my ID and the tracking number. Without missing a beat the lovely and oh so helpful women said" It's on a pallet and not sorted yet" I said, it is about to go out in a few minutes, she repeats the same "it's on a pallet" spiel it will delivered sometime today, and won't bother taking a peek in the back.

I thank her for the wonderful customer service and left.

On the back home after running a few errands, I saw the mailman and got my package from him, i live in a apartment complex, so there is a single mail box area.

Rip open the package, and what do you know... Wrong fucking item! They sent me the stock version of the Roni, and i am certainty not SBRing a glock 19.

I called the company and i am waiting for an RMA email.

This will be the third gun related item i am sending back this week!

I sent back an AR-9 and an AR upper back to PSA cause of issues. Just can't win sometimes, and multiple times!

Does no one bother to REALLY look at the actual fucking item that is being sent out!! The PSA upper had an QC inspection card. Was this person blind ?

With in 3 seconds of opening the box, i saw the 1/4" area where the anodizing/ finish is coming off and showing bare aluminum,on the bottom of the upper, and 4 seconds later i saw a blem in the upper itself.

The AR-9 (This would be my 2nd one, love my first one.) rattled like like a kids toy rattle, my factory glock mags wouldn't eject and would get stuck, and the damn thing had FTF and FTE issues, and a chunk of the finish missing off the last rail on the upper.

Light glaring off bare aluminum i shard to miss, or i would think.

UGH! Mad

Posts: 178 | Location: St. Petersburg FLorida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That sucks. Bad luck usually comes in 3's. So you should be good for a while now!

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post