SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    sigmonkey ain't dead. (he just smells that way)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sigmonkey ain't dead. (he just smells that way) Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I (we) are glad you are okay now. Quite an ordeal you have been through, wishing that you feel better soon.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Now to get caught up on all the threads.
Welcome back from the Brink. Be sure to read every post before commenting! Wink Smile

Posts: 4004 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Monkey, I’m glad to hear you’re okay. What a shitty thing to have happen.

That said, the thing that I think I have been pondering and thinking terrible thoughts, is:

quote:
and I also pay 24k a year permanent alimony.

OMGWTFBBQ. (Oh My God What The Fuck Bar-B-Que)
I’m at a loss for words my friend.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4019 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
Yikes, what an ordeal! I’m glad you are on the mend, Monkey!

Posts: 609 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
May The Lord bless you
and keep you;
The Lord make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
The Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace.”’

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10576 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you and your kid are OK, Michael. As Pink used to tell Foster when he hopped up the motor, "Sit Low".

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3757 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:..."Sit Low".

LOL If you go fast enough, the parts just sail over yer head! Big Grin

Racin' for over 70 years in this fambly!

(my baby brudder brother races and techs at KID as his "home track", and takes everybody's money)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43777 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Good Lord, trials and tribulations to the second power! I sent up a prayer for your continued healing and health, as well for your family's recovery.

And as highroundcount mentioned, a tragic loss for the one kitty though 4 were saved, in addition to your family out there.

With that all said, I see that you northern Floridians didn't go unscathed by this last blow!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Monkey, so glad you made it through okay. It's a strange world we live in these days. Hope yer daughter gets through her ordeal okay too.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10892 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Praying for you and your family. Good to see you back on SF.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you're on the mend. All the best for a rapid and full recovery.

Posts: 7297 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
You are one of my favorites on this board full of great folks. Very much enjoy reading your posts.

Glad you are healing, I hope you continue to recover back better than before.

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, that is truly a series of unfortunate events. Glad you are on the mend and that your daughter had a home to go back to. Not so glad about your friends place being destroyed by fire.

Posts: 247 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Damn man ,you been thru the ringer.
I am glad you are back I miss your threads and humor.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great to hear that you are on the mend. If it's true that whatever doesn't kill ya only makes ya stronger, You'll certainly be in line for the title of 'Supermonkey'...

Posts: 293 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
That's a hell of a story.

Good on you for living, sigmonkey!

Wouldn't be the same around here without you.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16255 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Good lord, go buy a lottery ticket, you’re due some good luck.

Posts: 13731 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Wow - prayers up Monkey! You da Man (er, Monkey!)

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
After reading of your ordeal the old line came to me; "Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, did you enjoy the play?"

Good to hear you're on the mend.

Posts: 3986 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Glad the bad shit is behind you. Watch out for Sally - she's a bitch. I'm watching the live video from the Whales Tail in Miramar Beach. This is right across the street from the condo we rent each winter. Storm surge isn't too bad there but I read Pensacola got dumped on big time.

Stay safe and well.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4207 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post