SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My Mom passed away
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Mom passed away Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
My condolences, SIGGUY (The 1st)

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12106 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Condolences and blessings to you and your family.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
My condolences.

Posts: 1953 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HERITAGE
posted Hide Post
Prayers said for you and your family SIGGUY (the 1st). Couples like your parents helped build and defend our nation, and I am forever grateful. May their memories bring you joy, and may their words of wisdom continue to guide you.

Posts: 328 | Location: MI | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences and prayers to your family.

Posts: 330 | Location: Go West! | Registered: May 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry to hear that. My condolences.
I still frequently think of my own Mom who passed in 2011, and every time I do, I smile. It sounds like you may as well.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7252 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences for your loss. May you find comfort in your treasured memories.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. Prayers sent.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and the family.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m truly sorry for your loss. May your mom Rest In Peace with your Dad.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss SIGGUY.

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGGUY (THE 1ST):
A few hours ago my Mother passed away at the age of 85. She was the mother of 3 boys, moved around as a Navy wife and did a hell of a job raising us with my Dad. She laughed and smiled alot with a great sense of humor and strike a conversation with anyone.
She was raised in Maine by her Mother with an older and younger sister after her husband was killed as a firefighter when an Armory was burning and he was killed when an explosion put a wall down upon him. She was raised by her Mother for the better part of her life after being widowed.
Mom just rejoined my Dad who passed 5 years ago. I find solace in the fact they are back together and her recent pain is gone and they are with God.

Best to health to my friends here.
SIGGUY ( The 1st)

I'm very sorry for your loss. We have/had a LOT in common. My Mom passed recently, she was a Navy wife and mother to three boys (I'm the middle) and my Father passed 5 years ago. But my parents were younger.

Posts: 3536 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Sorry you lost your mom. Probably difficult to bring friends and family together at this time, and I’m sure that makes it even more difficult.
T

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is no one like your mother.
My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Posts: 266 | Registered: June 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry. My condolences.

Posts: 870 | Location: Louisiana and Florida | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
I'm so very sorry for your loss. My prayers for you and your family.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Mothers are hard to lose, though my Mom passed some time ago even today I often think a lot about her and the great memories. My sincerest condolences, she will be missed, and sounded like a wonderful Mother.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I am sorry.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 4809 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
My condolences.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16194 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post