SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My Mom passed away
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Mom passed away Login/Join 
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted
A few hours ago my Mother passed away at the age of 85. She was the mother of 3 boys, moved around as a Navy wife and did a hell of a job raising us with my Dad. She laughed and smiled alot with a great sense of humor and strike a conversation with anyone.
She was raised in Maine by her Mother with an older and younger sister after her husband was killed as a firefighter when an Armory was burning and he was killed when an explosion put a wall down upon him. She was raised by her Mother for the better part of her life after being widowed.
Mom just rejoined my Dad who passed 5 years ago. I find solace in the fact they are back together and her recent pain is gone and they are with God.

Best to health to my friends here.
SIGGUY ( The 1st)

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5296 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
My condolences and prayers.

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Condolences. Sorry to hear.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers out. May you find peace.

Posts: 4054 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
So sorry.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16343 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for your loss. I lost my mom this year and was just thinking about her tonight. You and yours are in my prayers.

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Sigguy

My condolences to you and your family.

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 7310 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Sorrow and Prayers
Spunk

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. She sounds like a special lady!

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16087 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry about your mom. You and your family are in my prayers

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
My prayers for you and your family.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss I send condolences and prayers........

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry!

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
My condolences for your loss sir..

Posts: 13810 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry for your loss.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. I'm sure you miss her. My mom was 88 when she died, and I think of her every day. Remember the good times with her. God give you peace.

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post