SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Third Worst Movie of ALL Time
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Third Worst Movie of ALL Time Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
Manos: The Hands of Fate
It was so bad even MST3K had trouble with it.

Truly this is the worst movie I ever saw....
But again as stated it was a regional movie made on a dare.

For me the worst were Shades of Grey and Magic Mike.

SofG especially as it attempts to be a serious movie and deal with some serious life stuff but really it's just f'd up.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2010Challenger:
I have one that I doubt anyone can top, "End Of The Road", starring James Earl Jones and Stacy Keatch. What a load. Full of itself, and more. Just wait till you see "Chicken Man", and the train station scene. And there's an abortion scene too. Wow. It gets 6.8 out of 10 stars on IMDB. There must be bribes or drugs involved. A little taste of this mess:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KpphQnIFNc

You don't know nothin' baby!

Dang, that was five minutes I'll never get back. Frown

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"The Pack" starring Joe Don Baker. I walked ou on it in 1979 in the only English language cinema in Giessen, Germany.

Posts: 17140 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JordanR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I actually thought 'The Burbs' was pretty funny, and his other flick 'The Money Pit' - a sort of remake of an old Carey Grant flick. I actually like the Grant version better. And Apollo 13 wasn't bad...

I loved "the money pit". the bathtub scene still cracks me up to this day and every time he asked the contractor when it was going to be done, He always said "about two weeks" Big Grin

“We’re going to win so much. You’re going to get tired of winning. You’re going to say, ‘Please, Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don’t win so much,’” he vowed.

Posts: 564 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
Barbarella
Howard the Duck
Buckaroo Banzai

Posts: 7796 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Black Swan sucked liked a turbo charged Dyson

Hail Ceaser was so bad my wife was banned from picking movies for a long time after that. The only time I have ever wanted to leave a theater

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post