SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where To Eat In Or Around Oak Ridge/Knoxville, TN?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where To Eat In Or Around Oak Ridge/Knoxville, TN? Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Thanks again for the recommendations, everyone.

We ended up at Connor's tonight and the next two nights we are looking at Calhoun's or Sweet P's and maybe Big Ed's.

The weather here is a nice change from chilly PA, today was 81 and sunny, PA is going to be 31 and blustery tomorrow.

quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:

Staying at the Double Tree?

Staybridge Suites

Back in the 50's tomorrow!

Calhoun's - get the spinach maria, it's their signature dish.

Then just decide if you want BBQ or Pizza and you're set!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pensfan
posted Hide Post
We were just in Knoxville last week visiting my sister. One night we went to Duck Donuts for dinner. Big Grin I had 2 maple bacon donuts. So good!

6104 Kingston Pike

Posts: 270 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: April 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
We ended up going to:

Tuesday night: Connor's Seafood & Steak
Wednesday night: Big Ed's Pizza
Thursday night: Jig & Reel, Crown & Goose

Posts: 33755 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post