SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Transfer FFL in Florence SC?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer FFL in Florence SC? Login/Join 
Picture of Trooperdan
posted
I found a rifle on Arms List I want and it is in Columbia SC. I am in Southern Pines NC. The owner has offered to meet me half way in Florence if I can find a FFL to do the transfer for us. I think that is a heck of an offer and I'd like to take him up on it. Anyone know of a FFL in Florence or on a straight shot towards Columbia that does transfers reasonable?

Posts: 946 | Location: Raeford NC | Registered: April 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Hi Trooperdan,

Try Gunbroker. You can input the zip code of Florence and there should be a list of FFL holders and their price.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Doc's guns they are good folks.

Or come by PSA on the east side of Columbia off I-77 and Farrow Rd.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nframe:
Doc's guns they are good folks.

Or come by PSA on the east side of Columbia off I-77 and Farrow Rd.

I don't know what they charge for transfers, but I second Doc's. I've had nothing but good experiences with them.

Posts: 1625 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post