SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'm about to purchase a Honda Passport
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm about to purchase a Honda Passport Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Congrats. AWD is a good choice. I drove my 4wd ridgeline through a foot of powder the other day and didn't spin a tire. Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: old rugged cross,

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19173 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats! I am a new Passport Touring owner as of last week. We looked at the Grand Cherokee and 4Runner during our search and just didn’t need to pay for the off-road capabilities with these older platforms.

Posts: 993 | Location: Northwest NJ | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Darn.....thought this was about the cool little 70cc bike of the early 80’s!

Wife has a CRV (3rd one trouble free) and brother has a Ridgeline, also trouble free and he loves it.

Good luck!

Posts: 276 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Please do, I'm a stock holder. My brother gave me a share of Honda stock for Christmas 40 years ago. Since then it has split several times.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
lol
always happy to help

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
The wife and I bought a 2021 Grey Passport EX-L in January. She is very happy with it.
Much more quiet than our 2011 Pilot which has all kinds of road noise.

I found out that if you leave the mirror lever on one of the mirrors, when you back up that mirror tilts down. Handy feature. Note that You have to request a owners manual by mail which was a disappointment.

HK Ag

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HK Ag,

Posts: 3499 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trickedtrix
posted Hide Post
I'm in my 2nd year of a lease on a 2019 Passport EX-L. Great vehicle. We appreciate the ride height, and the power train. We have had 5 Acura's, and the Passport appealed to us due to the removal of the 3rd row, and the height.

The only issues so far is the Lane Keeping assist is super sensitive, its constantly telling me to move over when we're no where near the middle of the road. I end up disabling that system when I remember to

*Handguns are fine, Shotguns are final

Posts: 1236 | Location: IL | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
I find all these kind of features distracting and annoying and tend to turn them all off. I would just as soon have a vehicle without any of them but they aren't going in that direction with new vehicles.

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post