SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Two idiots destroy a parking garage with a Uhaul with bonus footage of a failed heist in South Africa
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two idiots destroy a parking garage with a Uhaul with bonus footage of a failed heist in South Africa Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted
*NSFW* Because, well because Bill Burr, that's why.

Pure comedic gold.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
Lol that was a few thousand dollars of damage just to the sprinkler pipes!

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
I like how they pin ball back and forth SEVERAL times before anyone gets out. They must have been up to no good, unrelated to destroying the truck and garage.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9692 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Think they broke a sewage line…that was a scene that beat out Dumb and Dumber…

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FlyingScot:

More likely just rusty water that had been sitting in the sprinkler line for some time.

"I should've got Mickey to help me move."

I can't stop laughing.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
That's painful to watch.
Maybe this video of some good driving will clear my mind.

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BlackTalonJHP:
That's painful to watch.

God bless bulletproof glass!

That driver appears to be South African and looks to be the right age to have been in the military. They used to have universal conscription of white men. Safe to assume he's seen some shit. Dude is probably as hard as a coffin nail.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's painful to watch.

What did I just watch?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's painful to watch.

Wow. Those guys, esp. the driver, are pretty damn cool under pressure.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
If they took Safemove Plus it would be covered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's painful to watch.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KAvqDF3Wujc" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

"Damn those vics need some way to shoot out of them" and "why the hell aren't they using the radio" was all that was going through my head while watching that.

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I think the sewage was inside the cab of the Uhaul.......before they struck the pipe. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They were just trying to wash the truck.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
That's painful to watch.

Wow. Those guys, esp. the driver, are pretty damn cool under pressure.

The background story on the video from tiremeetsroad.com, with photos of the shot up vehicle and a primer on adding armor to Toyota’s -

This Land Cruiser protected those two Cash-in-Transit drivers carrying smart phones near Pretoria, South Africa

Posts: 3476 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Yikes! I assumed it was a standard armored truck. The Toyota performed admirably.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
That's painful to watch.

What did I just watch?

South African armed courier service (CIT?) supposedly carrying a load of cell phones?

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also known as doubling down on stupid. Fucks sake Eek

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by FlyingScot:

More likely just rusty water that had been sitting in the sprinkler line for some time.

"I should've got Mickey to help me move."

I can't stop laughing.

That's a SEWAGE line. It's far too large of a diameter to be sprinkler supply. They typically run sewage lines along the ceiling of the parking garage, gravity feeds and easy to access if there's a problem.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
It's a water line for fire sprinklers. They even say so in the video and you can see a sprinkler. The sewer lines in parking garages I've been in are much larger diameter pipe.

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's a water line for fire sprinklers. They even say so in the video and you can see a sprinkler. The sewer lines in parking garages I've been in are much larger diameter pipe.

After looking at it again, you and Balze are correct. It is sprinklers...... That should be easy enough to fix, the uhaul OTOH, not so much. My guess is these guys are on some really good drugs when this happened.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post