SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A karma to dedicated to Jeff Yarchin's Lucy... cherokee2u you are the winner!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A karma to dedicated to Jeff Yarchin's Lucy... cherokee2u you are the winner! Login/Join 
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Enter me in your generous karma

thannks

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aloha Dave,

Please add me too.

We just lost one of our furkids to cancer.

Lady was almost 9

Our 14+ year old male, Duke, is hanging tough until we get him to Texas in early August.

Posts: 1200 | Location: Fredericksburg, Texas | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
To Lucy!!!!! I would love to be included!! Thank you!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Lucy is doing a full on leap into muddy water - what all dogs love Smile

Please include me in this, as always quite generous

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks very much.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of qcsmitty
posted Hide Post
This is a thoughtful gesture. Please toss my name in the hat, Dave. Condolences to Jeff.

Posts: 3778 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me!

Posts: 1178 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your consideration of Jeff and Lucy, Dave. Please include me. Thank you!

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you, and very generous as always Dave. Please include me. Thank you, prayers to Jeff and Lucy

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Love my animals like Kids.

Please include me.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
David, we can't thank you enough for honoring our girl Lucy like this. You are an amazing friend.

Lucy crossed the bridge peacefully on the deck this morning surrounded by her pack.

Thank you all, we are grateful for the kind words.

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I need that!

That really sucks for Jeff. I need to go hug my dogs.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
I would be honored to wear that watch, and would think of Lucy give our little Trixie dog continued love and devotion in Lucy's honor.

HK Ag

Posts: 3499 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
There were: 151 people entered in the Karma

The winner is: cherokee2u
The winner's id number is: 8411097851

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
David it will be my honor to wear the watch in memory of Lucy.

Jeff next time I am in the Boone area, I will stop by your store so you can see it

email sent

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post