SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A karma to dedicated to Jeff Yarchin's Lucy... cherokee2u you are the winner!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A karma to dedicated to Jeff Yarchin's Lucy... cherokee2u you are the winner! Login/Join 
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Im going to toss in for this watch David. I appreciate the opportunity. Doggie Bones in Heaven for Lucy, Jeff.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5297 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in for Lucy's karma.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Lucy say hey to my Pete if you see him.

10/05/2001 RIP Pete

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Very generous thought and thank you for the opportunity as well.

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Please add me I don't have a watch. And I know how it is to loose your friend our cat was probably got by coyotes. I got her flea med from Jeff.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Dave, that is very considerate (and generous as always). Thank you for the opportunity-

And Lucy... hope you are playing with my Alex-

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for this most generous Memorial Karma. Thank you for the chance, Sir!.

I'm sure my Lab 'Major' (who crossed over the Rainbow Bridge after 16 1/2 years) knows where the endless Bacon, Burgers & Steaks are kept, and will show her around up there!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8883 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonderful karma. Please add me.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
This is awesome Dave. I'm not in. Congrats in advance to the winner!

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous offer.

Where's the beer!

Posts: 475 | Location: Oro Valley, Arizona | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you are not early
you are late
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thank you.

Posts: 293 | Location: Roswell, Georgia | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Say hi to Sally, Bo, Genie, Sam, Reba, Tasha, Rosie and Maggie for me!

Please include me in the extra special karma and thank you Dave.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
A fitting tribute from one generous SIGforum member to another generous member. This place continues to raise the bar.

Please count me in, and thank you, David.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in, thanks!

Posts: 294 | Location: FL | Registered: May 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Very kind of you. Please add me in. Thanks!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Wonderful Dave, thanks as always.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
What a wonderful idea David please include me. Lucy you served your master well!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Please add me. You are such a class act.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you.

Posts: 33 | Location: Central FL | Registered: May 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the hat. Thanks for the chance.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post