SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A karma to dedicated to Jeff Yarchin's Lucy... cherokee2u you are the winner!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A karma to dedicated to Jeff Yarchin's Lucy... cherokee2u you are the winner! Login/Join 
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you to do this, Mr. Truong.
Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
That's a beautiful tribute, and thanks for the chance

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Breaks my heart just reading Jeff's thread title. She will have great company on the other side.

Always hoping to receive one of Dave's top notch watch karmas.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12108 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another great looking watch and huge generosity from Dave. Please count me in and my thoughts are with you, Jeff.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
what a beatiful karma, and tribute to a good friend of all of us. Thank you

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
She will have a bunch of friends on the other side.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Can't seem to see my screen. I'm touched and grateful. Thank you David.

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
I'd love a shot. Thanks for the generous offering.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9157 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't normally enter Karmas, but this time I will, so that if I win, you can donate either the cash value to the Animal Rescue of Jeff's choice, or award the watch to Jeff.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazing and honoring karma.

Please count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 659 | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generous Karma. Please include me.

Posts: 519 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance Dave. In please.

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is one magnificent timepiece and I would love to own it and honor Lucy!

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Awesome! please count me in

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Thank you Dave for doing this thoughtful karma.
I have a watch, so please don't enter my name.
I'm sure Lucy had a wonderful, although too short a, life.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for doing this Dave. Here's to Lucy

Posts: 283 | Registered: December 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your remembrances.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Jeff's post made me think about my lab, Maggie, who passed last Sept. Such great animals.

Count me in.

Posts: 729 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance Dave & for the nod to Lucy.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15316 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Looking at my most awesome Molon Labe ring, which I wear every day, I have no other choice but to ask to be included.

If it's got Dave Truong's namne on it, you know it's good!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post