SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    South Africa, Anti-semitism, white genocide
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Africa, Anti-semitism, white genocide Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
http://www.oann.com/watch-sout...tism-white-genocide/

"OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 8:20 AM PT — Mon. June 25, 2018

Civil rights groups are reporting a rise in anti-Semitic attacks across South Africa, adding to the murders of white Africans.

One America’s Kristian Rouz has the story"

This could never happen here in the USA. Right?

There are many websites saying that white genocide in South Africa is ficitious.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
My thoughts to any SA citizens...

Dude I completely understand the idea that the dirt is the dirt of your ancestors and all that but Lord Almighty, if you're white you should leave that place.

If you have offspring that you'd like to see grow up and thrive, the suggestion goes double for you.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9154 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Similar story, My parents have a friend through their church who was a cop in Rhodesia back in the late 70’s. He saw the writing on the wall and got his family out when he could to the US. It was very tough for a mid career young guy with a young family to up and split but he will tell anybody who will listen that he’s glad he did for his kids and future unborn grandkids sake. Take a look at Zimbabwe for what SA will look like in a decade or 3. Maybe less time if the creeps have their way.

Anybody with any money/ educated brain/ sense of self preservation should get out of SA and get to US or Australia or similar, ASAP.

Posts: 4764 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Met a lady at my church, just moved from SA. her grandfather had fought in the Boer war. lived on the same property for over 50 years. Just moved to the US, due to safety issues. All her kids are here. Sad, you could tell she loved SA.

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
The morons in charge of SA have sown the wind and are going to reap the whirlwind.

Posts: 26903 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I have heard that it is difficult to emigrate from South Africa. Not sure why.

Trump should announce the US will accept one million South African refugees fleeing anti-white oppression. Something tells me those refugees wouldn't vote for Democrats. The left would go... I don't know... Where do they go after going crazy?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I expected a civil war there in the 1990s and was surprised to see the apartheid party relinquish power peacefully. Turns out the probable civil war has just been delayed a couple of decades.

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
They should burn everything before they leave too...

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Long watch, but worth it.

+ Lauren is hot Wink

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3448 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
The morons in charge of SA have sown the wind and are going to reap the whirlwind.

Can you explain a little?

Posts: 7398 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’ve said it before. Leave SA, but before doing so: destroy any working farming equipment, fill in wells, burn barns and farm houses, basically make it unusable. Leave the land as their forefathers found it.

Not that the savages would do anything useful with it to begin with, but would drive home the point that the current government is incapable of making the people produce more than more people with expectations of free shit.

The longer whites stay in SA, the more they will become targets of opportunity.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15573 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
This could never happen here in the USA. Right?
There are many websites saying that white genocide in South Africa is fictitious.

They said the same thing in Germany in the 1920's. My grandparents left Germany.
To this day, many deny the holocaust.

Could it happen here? Violence will be on the rise until the leftists are somehow defeated. Hopefully, they will be defeated here without a civil war or large scale destruction.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24108 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
If you get a chance, read Into the Cannibal's Pot: Lessons for America from Post-Apartheid South Africa by Ilana Mercer, an excellent book on SA, post-Apartheid.

https://www.amazon.com/Into-Ca...rtheid/dp/0984907017

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post