SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    HALF-MAD: Pew Study Shows 56.3% of Young White Liberal Women Diagnosed with Mental Illness
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HALF-MAD: Pew Study Shows 56.3% of Young White Liberal Women Diagnosed with Mental Illness Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
And the other 43.7% are liars. All women (not just the liberal ones) are crazy... Some are just better at hiding it than others! Big Grin

Posts: 32423 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Young white liberal woman = Evil AF.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
And the other 43.7% are liars. All women (not just the liberal ones) are crazy... Some are just better at hiding it than others! Big Grin

Yeah... but some are more crazy than others!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
How many Red heads were included?
How many named Tiffany?

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's just nuts.

ETA: As usual, Mr. Whittle makes some excellent points. Worth watching.

Posts: 1950 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
It gets worse as they age too!!

By middle age all women are crazy. All women lie. Your job is to find out what the problems are and see if you care Wink

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1990 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armored:
How many Red heads were included?
How many named Tiffany?

~~~ Hiiiighway to the danger zoooOOOooOOOOOoone~~~~

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:

Yeah... but some are more crazy than others!

And, I believe I have dated every damn one.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
My wife of 52 years is an angel.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kramden:

Your being held at gunpoint. We understand and will get somebody to you as soon as possible. Hang in there. Smile

I have a great wife as well. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
with 'liberal' in the title it should be 100%

really

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

She's looking over your shoulder while you're typing, isn't she?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
They are easy as hell to find. Just log on to Twatter or Instacrap.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
They are easy as hell to find. Just log on to Twatter or Instacrap.

Try Tinder if you want the crazy, borderline personality disorder, random hair color, pierced and tatted never Trumpers.

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

She's looking over your shoulder while you're typing, isn't she?

Ha Ha LOL. My house

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Jokes aside, I'd estimate the number to be a bit on the low end.

I work exclusively with teenage girls, most of whom are (white and) liberal. Some form of mental illness is pervasive. And, yes, the few who are moderately conservative are less likely to show signs of mental illness.

And, yes, the ones who are the most hardcore leftist are the more mentally ill. I don't say that because of their beliefs, but because they actually are.

I'm talking teens, so I bet if you did this study on 14-17 year olds, the numbers would be even higher.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The scary thing is that 56% have been diagnosed. The reality is the number is even higher.

Also looking at the numbers it’s not just women. The Liberal men are more than twice as likely to be diagnosed as mentally ill as well.

The real question is did the chicken come before the egg.

Posts: 3874 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
If it’s liberal, I stay away from it, not worth the effort to put up with the shit that flows from it.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I think liberalism is a mental illness so 56% is way low.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post