SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'd like to say thank you to Top Gun Supply
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'd like to say thank you to Top Gun Supply Login/Join 
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted
I have a lot of gun interests, so I order lots of things. I buy from Palmetto, Midway, Brownells, etc. on the regular. I don't come on here to mention it because everything kind of goes as expected. Nobody really mentions it when stuff goes right, and I'm in that camp. I've had decent service from almost everyone, with one small exception from Optics Planet, and that was a long time ago.

But this time I needed some specific things for a discontinued Sig that my usual contacts just didn't have. So I placed a small order with Top Gun.

It wasn't anything big or expensive, and I didn't mention anything about being a member here. But I got exactly what I ordered, very quickly, with good prices. Now I don't know about the rest of you, but around here, fast, accurate, and affordable is a pretty damn hard combo to beat.

So thank you, Top Gun. When I need more stuff I will definitely be using your services again.

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Couple weeks ago I received an order confirmation 5 minutes before I clicked "confirm order". Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Couple weeks ago I received an order confirmation 5 minutes before I clicked "confirm order". Wink

Did they offer any excuse for the delay? I usually wait for boxes to arrive and then open them to find out what I needed to order.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
TGS is top tier.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
My last order took 40 minutes to get a shipped notification. But I did order it in the middle of lunch so I let it slide. Razz

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3839 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Yes, TGS is flat silly. Too bad they don’t have a training arm to teach other companies how to be lightning fast and flawlessly accurate. There are many other industries that could benefit from having service as awesome as TGS.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
Top Gun Supply has been my go to source for mags and parts for years. Super service at fair prices. Business at its best!

I highly recommend them to my buddies.

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1556 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered many parts from them. Great company.

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yep. Placed my order, put on my shoes, walked to the mailbox, and pulled out the package. Big Grin

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
quote:

Did they offer any excuse for the delay? I usually wait for boxes to arrive and then open them to find out what I needed to order.

-Rob

Exactly! They were really slipping with his order. Just no excuses for that.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post