SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Looking for a new money clip/minimalist wallet
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a new money clip/minimalist wallet Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I can't figure out how to post a link from my phone, but I have been using the Casmonal mens leather wallet i bought on Amazon for awhile. Nice and small, has the outside spot for a credit card. I thought that was gimmicky, but turns out to be very handy for my main credit card. Around $10, I got the distressed leather.

Posts: 101 | Registered: January 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
I carry a wallet money clip combo from Hell Bent Holsters, https://hellbentholsters.com/p...mbat-wallet-2-cw2-2/

Has worked well for me.

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I've been carrying this Horween Dublin leather wallet from Mitchell Leather for several years and really like it. I have a few bills folded in there. That's all the cash I ever carry unless I'm going to a gun show or something. Mitchell does make a minimalist front pocket wallet with a money clip that is pretty popular.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I've used a Saddleback Front Pocket for years, I keep emergency money in it but carry my everyday bills separate.

https://www.saddlebackleather....-front-pocket-wallet

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I use "Slim Clip as seen on TV." It holds more than they claim. I bought two about ten years ago. I haven't worn out the first one yet.

https://www.asseenontvhot10.co...7EAQYASABEgJA7PD_BwE

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by a1abdj:
You guys are fancy.

I carry my cash in a binder clip. I bet my current clip is about 10 years old, and likely cost a nickle or so."

Yep me too but also carry my cards also like in the below pic from the internet. For around 20 yrs. now. Same clip!

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by UTsig:
I've used a Saddleback Front Pocket for years, I keep emergency money in it but carry my everyday bills separate.

https://www.saddlebackleather....-front-pocket-wallet

+1 on that Saddleback wallet. Been using that one for around 10 years. I don't carry much cash. Just enough tip a valet or some such and for the odd ball places that don't accept credit cards. Usually a $20 and a few singles. Then my DL, LTC, medical insurance card and two credit cards. I can't imagine going back to a back-pocket folder or anything larger.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
I've had this one for at least three years. Carrys all I need and is really durable. No Bull lifetime guarantee!

Duluth Trading money clip with CC slots

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Thank you one and all for your suggestions.Youve been very helpful as always.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I second Ridge Wallet. I feel like they are the original. I could be wrong.

Posts: 907 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
I've used the Money Clamp for years. I went to front pocket carry so I could use a wallet holster in my rear pocket. Great concept and slim.

https://moneyclamp.com/

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1448 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I use a Herschel "Charlie" card holder front pocket style wallet.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M..._encoding=UTF8&psc=1

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Money clip with bills in the left pocket.

Front pocket wallet in the right pocket.

Keep bills and cards separate, so you don't lose everything all at once.

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does no one use a fat rubber band anymore? Worked for Grandpa, and I’ve used one for 35 years. Simple, effective, easy to replace, and very thin.

Does make the wife cringe, however

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rmc85
posted Hide Post
I’ve been happy with this.

Travelambo RFID Front Pocket Minimalist Slim Wallet Genuine Leather Small Size (vintage brown) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071..._tai_i_5ruiBbSCYN3R0

Posts: 2997 | Location: FL | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TAP:
Been using this one for two months now :
https://usa.i-clip.com

Works really well for accessing cards and has a small footprint in your front pocket.
Once you read the instructions, folding cash into it becomes second nature and works well with 1-6 bills. I got the silver frame, which looks a little cheap. Black editions weren't available when I ordered.

I ended up buying the I-clip. I like it very much. 6 cards and 5 bills with plenty of room for more if needed.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Oregon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoinRoller:
Does no one use a fat rubber band anymore? Worked for Grandpa, and I’ve used one for 35 years. Simple, effective, easy to replace, and very thin.

Does make the wife cringe, however

Heck yeah! It's a nice 80# rubber band from work and it's tops.

My wife does cringe, though.Big Grin

"Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?"
-Dr. Thaddeus Venture

Posts: 6082 | Location: PDX | Registered: May 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
badcopnodonut! I recently received a Snap On branded wallet as a gift when I replaced an electric ratchet. Most tool distributors gives you little swag gifts when you buy something. It is very similar to the wallet bald1 posted. It has a metal rod in the center of the fold and holds several cards etc.

Ebay link to Snap On wallet Here is a link so you can see it. It's dark brown.

~*~Instant Karma~*~ If you would like it, it's yours. I have seveal wallets that I use and don't need this one. NOTE: It has the "Snap On" logo embossed on one side. Just email me Rotndad~AT~GMail.com with Karma wallet or similar and I'll mail it ouit to you.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post