SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Trumpy Bear - Get yours now!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trumpy Bear - Get yours now! Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted
I thought this was a joke... but it's real. Yes folks, it's Trumpy Bear!

http://gettrumpybear.com/

The TV commercial I saw tonight on the Science Channel:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rightwire,

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Just because it's real doesn't mean it's not a joke.

Posts: 3382 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I've been seeing that ad for several days now. I have my doubts about a prior Marine Biker dude riding one around on his Harley. I also have issues with the American Flag blanket--it violates the Flag Code, IMHO.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
There's also a great book out called"Thump: The First Bundred Days" On Amazon. Highly recommended for all conservatives.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Trumpy Bear! My birthday is coming up, next week, and I have been dropping hints.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
It'll be a collector's item I'm 20yrs, imo.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We all need to pitch in and send Trumpy Bears to Rosie, Nancy, Chuck and the like.

Posts: 3595 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
A great gift for all of those who fell apart when Trump
won the election. Something they can cuddle in their safe space.

Can we send a dozen to Antifa? How about to UC Berkeley?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
A great gift for all of those who fell apart when Trump
won the election. Something they can cuddle in their safe space.

Can we send a dozen to Antifa? How about to UC Berkeley?

We would need a couple semi-trailers for Bezerkly.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post