SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    (3) Clemson vs (1) LSU College Football Championship
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

(3) Clemson vs (1) LSU College Football Championship Login/Join 
Picture of Hobbs
posted
Don't have a dog in the fight. Alabama fan. Think LSU has a home field advantage with the game played in New Orleans. Pulling for the SEC and against the team that beat Alabama last year for the National Championship.

While I don't bet on games, I do look at the odds. I think LSU will cover the line and maybe the game will end up under on the over/under.

Prediction: LSU wins

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
I'll be pulling for Clemson. Did my freshman year of college there, best year of my life from what I can remember of it...

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
LSU is clearly the favorite. Especially after watching OSU's offensive and defensive lines dominate Clemson's.
The wildcard is Clemson's qb. He is a gamer. Hope for a good game.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
I will say this that the TIGERS will win..but the question is which TIGER . LSU's mascot is a tiger plus a live living tiger across the street from the stadium............take a look at CLEMSON's tiger mascot... it has weird/scary eyes..... GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS................ drill sgt.

Posts: 1952 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
I do wish Dabo Swinney would come back to Alabama when Nick Saban retires. Dabo is Alabama born and raised. Played for Alabama (wide receiver) 90-92. Alabama won the National Championship in 92 while he was on the team. Swinney also coached at Alabama 93-2000. As of April 2019, Dabo Swinney is the highest paid coach in the history of college athletics so don't know if Alabama could afford him LOL.

Still ... gotta pull for the SEC. LSU wins.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Don't have a dog in the hunt either but hope LSU wins because I love to watch big Ed interviewed. I only get about every fourth or fifth word, but he always seems to be having fun.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I don’t have a dog in the fight.

Out of the dozen odds services Foxsports.com shares, LSU was favored by 5 to 6 with most being at 5.5 points. I predict LSU wins and covers.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
LSU

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say the Tigers will win.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
I just wish it was on broadcast TV. Hate ESPN.

Posts: 829 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking LSU wins it, but also that it will be closer than predicted.

quote:
Originally posted by dgshooter:
I just wish it was on broadcast TV. Hate ESPN.

Given the choice between them and CBS, I'd take ESPN every single time.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12349 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fill your hands
you son of a bitch
posted Hide Post
I'm rooting for LSU just for the Ed Ogeron interview after the game.

Posts: 456 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LSU in a squeeker.
And don't forget to pepper da gumbo!

-------------

The sadder but wiser girl for me.

Posts: 1055 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
I do have a dog in the fight. I watched every LSU home game from the press box starting in 1958 through 1964, in Tiger Stadium through my five years there and until recently a season ticket holder and a common heritage with Coach O.

Clemson is going to get pounded.

And a good gumbo does not rely on pepper. Big Grin

Go Tigers.

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2270 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
I'll take Clemson in a blow out.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
Geaux Tigers! Smile

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
Will be cheering for LSU...….my wife is from Monroe, LA. Cool

Dan

Posts: 1956 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pulling for Clemson but, LSU has a lot of talent and wouldn't be surprised if they take the win.

Should be a good game.

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Clemson for the win simply because I can't stand the SEC.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Seen a bunch of games this year greatly influenced by the zebras. Hope that's not the case tonight.

Dabo has 9.3 million a year reasons for Clemson to perform well, while Ed 4 million. A former Alabama wide receiver vs a former Northwestern State defensive lineman. Both have done well for themselves and worked hard to get themselves and their teams here. Should be a good one.

Wonder what the teams are up to about 5 1/2 hours before the big show?