SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    (3) Clemson vs (1) LSU College Football Championship
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

(3) Clemson vs (1) LSU College Football Championship Login/Join 
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redleg2/9:
Clemson is going to get pounded.

From your keyboard to God's ear. Go LSU!

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Rooting for Clemson but predicting LSU by 20.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
I would take Clemson and the points. It worked for me last year.

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1859 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
I'm only going with the scores that both teams beat my team -the Fighting Texas Aggies. We had a 'chance' with Clemson, but LSU blew us out. I'm hoping for Clemson, but I'm pretty sure LSU will wollop them.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1169 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
Geaux Tigers Big Grin

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Rooting for OSU because Burreaux is a Buckeye and after my Buckeyes gave away their game to Clemson, I want at least one Buckeye to win.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking LSU by 20ish. Geaux Tigahs!!

Posts: 3435 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
My oldest daughter & son in law are at the game. My son in law graduated from Clemson, & has season tickets, so he's all in.

That being said, I think LSU will win. I'm an SEC guy, and graduated from Auburn. I've seen both teams play a couple times, and think LSU is just a stronger team.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Pretty good reception for the President!

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2914 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElKabong:
Pretty good reception for the President!
Awesome reception for Mr. and Mrs. Trump along with a very loud U.S.A. chant. Good on the crowd there tonight!

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
2 great teams. I do not have a dog in this fight, but I think LSU will win.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Garret Blaine
posted Hide Post
Anybody watching this on the app? I can’t get it to work

-----------------------------------

Posts: 335 | Location: Buffalo, WY | Registered: June 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
LSU QB, Joe Burrow, looks like SNL alum Jim Breuer (Goat Boy) to me.

I don’t have a dog in this fight either, but I’m pulling for LSU for a couple of reasons, mostly related to positive interactions with LSU fans.

Posts: 13254 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Garret Blaine:

I don't have the app but am streaming if from the ESPN site. We dropped cable last year but have AT&T fiber, not sure if that has any bearing or not.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I’ve been torn on this game...I do like LSU...but I’m finding myself pulling for the ACC (old Georgia Tech fan).

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Go Clemson!

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
This...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
End of one and tied 7-7
Feels like momentum is with Clemson and LSU is playing ... just okay

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

^^^^^^^^^^
My ESPN connection keeps buffering. Irritating.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
I'm disappointed Allstate is still running mayhem commercials I've seen a million times. Had hoped to at least see a few new commercials for the championship LOL ... and Clemson is on a roll now

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post